• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Media really hates us dont they. So weird.

If only we hadn’t loaned out AMN. Piss poor squad management yet again. At least we would’ve had two CM’s over 20 years of age.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neville is just the pundit version of Ole.

Everyone thinks he's a good pundit (or coach) but he is just all bantz, tbh... he's ****ing awful, no credibility either.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Abruzzi should have finished the job, when he had the chance.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Anyone else have a slight feeling we are going to get rejected with PL using the excuse it was self inflicted. Not sure its my victim complex at play but I can see it happening to us after all the other teams got away with it including the most controversial false positive case.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Anyone else have a slight feeling we are going to get rejected with PL using the excuse it was self inflicted. Not sure its my victim complex at play but I can see it happening to us.
The media backlash could influence the PL's decision and scare them into rejecting it.

This is my opinion @GDeep™.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
They have made their bed with these stupid rules that are easily exploited (in the sense that COVID doesn't have be the major factor in squad depletion) but they cannot turn off the tap midstream - totally unfair given other teams have used it already with few COVID cases.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I hope the game doesn't get postponed and we go to **** Hart Lane and rip those bastards a new one and show the whole stupid media that we mean business regardless of who we field. FOOK EM ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom