• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
AMN was let go so fast exactly because Roma had injury worries and they would have got someone else.
But these things happen during any transfer window specially when players push for a move when we loan AMN we had xhaka Chambers ESR Tomi Tierney Ødegaard and Saka all available now they aren't we wouldn't even loan him out and told Roma to wait a week if we had these problems imo

Malky

Established Member
Hopefully it gets called off. I'd take them having Son back and us at full strength over us going into the game with Lokonga/Patino midfield, Holding CB with White RB, Laca in the 10 and Nketiah CF.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lasagna-gate :lol:

Their history is that sh*t that season is a high point.

EwyV9ICWUAY5uM2.jpg

"If I hadn't had the ****s that day, I tell ya (cries softly) I tell ya..."

Malky

Established Member
The Sp**s meltdown if we get this postponed and by the time it's rescheduled we're at full strength, possibly some new additions to the squad, but Son has a set back and he's still out. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why are you trying to push that we are crying or begging this match to be post-poned, with some Sp**s Twitter videos?

This is ridiculous. They have misses too, it's not like it's only one-sided.

AberGooner even wants this match to be played, because Tottenham are so bad.

And Son is their best player. They are bad.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I reckon this would be the line taken. There are no favours for Arsenal, that's for sure.
I mean, it's a valid af line. We just loaned out two players, and we're short players not because of injuries which played a part because Grant the Hacker got a red

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I mean, it's a valid af line. We just loaned out two players, and we're short players not because of injuries which played a part because Grant the Hacker got a red

Burnley sold their main forward, then immediately postponed the next game, ffs.

Everyone is cheating mate, gotta jump on board the ship while we can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom