• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had no idea Troy Deeney spent time in jail. Makes sense though. Absolute **** that man.

The guy who’s jaw he broke was a friend of a friend. Put him in hospital for ages.

Ironically he was playing peace maker when Deeney and his mates were hanging outside nightclubs looking for fights with drunk people.

He’s been on a PR offensive about learning his lesson ever since. Doesn’t deserve the love he gets.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Show some cojones in this match

ZWvyfUI.gif

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The guy who’s jaw he broke was a friend of a friend. Put him in hospital for ages.

Ironically he was playing peace maker when Deeney and his mates were hanging outside nightclubs looking for fights with drunk people.

He’s been on a PR offensive about learning his lesson ever since. Doesn’t deserve the love he gets.
Thanks. Disgusting that

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't have an answer for this but the man is a liability in defence. Plus, his ability to provide runs are needed much more in midfield. We don't have such a player there. One who can break a defence with a run or provide an extra body when the side players make parallel crosses in the area.
So you admit we have no alternative but you're still adamant AMN must be removed. Im confused are we going to play with 10 men to appease this lack of logic?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I remember Özil dominating this fixture a couple seasons back;

An elite performance by a man with elite numbers;

108 combined goals and assists in 198 games. I’m sick of us looking like we lack creativity when we genuinely have one of the best creators on the planet.

Unleash Özil and let him feed our front men. Watford couldn’t cope with Citeh’s creative players in the FA Cup final and got absolutely spanked. We can’t go to their ground paying them too much respect.

Let’s win this handsomely.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Hmm, will Watford get the new manager bounce? Considering their new manager isn't really new at all. (Probably a question only a philosophical manager can answer)

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Same team except replace Xhaka for Ceballos and possibly Torreira for Willock. Let's smash these and make Deeney cry again.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I remember Özil dominating this fixture a couple seasons back;

An elite performance by a man with elite numbers;

108 combined goals and assists in 198 games. I’m sick of us looking like we lack creativity when we genuinely have one of the best creators on the planet.

Unleash Özil and let him feed our front men. Watford couldn’t cope with Citeh’s creative players in the FA Cup final and got absolutely spanked. We can’t go to their ground paying them too much respect.

Let’s win this handsomely.

Özil in a nutshell.....legacy stats and distant memories....I’m not sure he even exists at this point...it’s a all going to be revealed as massive tax avoidance scam by Arsenal FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom