• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The match thread Don is back.

Drop Xhaka and start your best players, Emery. Thank you.

KcrJQxL.jpg
I’d be onboard with that setup!

Iceman10

Established Member
I remember Özil dominating this fixture a couple seasons back;

An elite performance by a man with elite numbers;

108 combined goals and assists in 198 games. I’m sick of us looking like we lack creativity when we genuinely have one of the best creators on the planet.

Unleash Özil and let him feed our front men. Watford couldn’t cope with Citeh’s creative players in the FA Cup final and got absolutely spanked. We can’t go to their ground paying them too much respect.

Let’s win this handsomely.

Pressure is on him to perform. Would give him the start, but it would be at expense of Ceballos or Willock.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Next international break starts 3 weeks after the Watford game. :lol:

Can we just all play a big tournament in the summer once every two years, this qualification process and nations league bullshit can do one. All it does is bring in extra TV/sponsor money for the fat pricks at UEFA/FIFA.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Is that the list of people who prioritise Arsenal success over love for individual players? Sign me up :lol:

In all seriousness, I know what you mean about Ozils capabilities - but I think you also know in your heart if he starts there’s only about a 30% chance he will put in a decent shift, based on his output in the last 2 seasons.

I’ll be in the away end for this one if you wanna talk about it, COYG!!!!!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Probably going to miss the first half as I have a bowls tournament all weekend. Bit disappointed because I need a result against Watford for a more personal reason. As I mentioned I loathe Deeney and I truly feel if we are to get anything this season we should be beating this team comfortably. There are no easy games so I am expecting Arsenal to pitch up. Also keen to see if our away form has improved.

I'd go with below
______Leno______
AMN-Sokratis-Chambers-Monreal
Guendouzi-Ceballos-Willock
_____Pepe-Laca-AUBA______

OSBK

Established Member
I had the pleasure of watching newcastle vs watford at the sports direct stadium. Wasnt impressed at all by watford, hughes was by far the best player on the pitch. Dacoure didnt fancy it, obv talent but he was very poor. The watford defence when you look at the names is shocking.

This game will be won by football, DC has to play in this game and a early goal will mean a very easy win.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Probably going to miss the first half as I have a bowls tournament all weekend. Bit disappointed because I need a result against Watford for a more personal reason. As I mentioned I loathe Deeney and I truly feel if we are to get anything this season we should be beating this team comfortably. There are no easy games so I am expecting Arsenal to pitch up. Also keen to see if our away form has improved.

I'd go with below
______Leno______
AMN-Sokratis-Chambers-Monreal
Guendouzi-Ceballos-Willock
_____Pepe-Laca-AUBA______

The window is already closed mate, not sure we can get Monreal back :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They're going to have their new manager bounce against us, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom