• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
The problem is our midfield, not only do they struggle to retain the ball but they're also piss poor at pressing. Leaves our defence completely exposed.

There's absolutely nothing there. Couple of fancy Ceballos dribbles and Guendouzi passes aside we may as well have played without a midfield this season.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
He shouldn't be here this season. Should been sacked after Sarri beat him in Europa.
He’s a huge bum. I don’t understand how he wants us to play. We have no identity with him in charge. We’re not attacking, and we’re not defensive. He’s awful.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Well my prediction was good, sadly... I voted for draw. This team never steps up when is the moment. But now manager is lost. How much I would pay to have a manager like Loco Bielsa here!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Also, the club did very well to only give Emery a two-year contract.

He'll be gone by the end of the season at this rate.
He's gone mate. There's no coming back for him. I figure we'll even take a punt on Freddie just to get him out if all else fails

Top Quality

Whoever we put in to play midfield, we don't seem to really have a midfield at all. And whoever we put in at the back, comedy errors and gifted goals. Not good. On the plus side, if you play up front you usually score a goal or two.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean that first goal is down to the defenders being instructed to make risky passes for no reason.
It could be but Sokratis have to look before passing its not difficult thing to do i hope we abounded this strategy it's not working the players we got can't get it right

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
I said when arsenal fans forced wenger out be careful what you wish for

Cuz to quote a eminem song

We might just get it

We have certainly got it.. so well done lads
Everyone knew the risks of ousting Wenger (especially seeing United struggle post Fergie), but Wenger out was not necessarily the wrong choice. We had stagnated badly under his tenure, and Wenger didn’t guarantee top 4 anymore either, which was supposed to be his specialty.

The manager we selected, however, is looking questionable, although he’ll be given the rest of this season bar an epic collapse. Ideally should have replaced Wenger with Klopp when we had the chance, thought that was the obvious decision at the time, but we played it safe and passed on him.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Messi would struggle to score 20 goals with this team, he might have a better chance to deputise Leno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom