• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Wolves record against the big 6 is pretty impressive also they beated United 2 times.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The only hope for a positive result in their tough ground is that Wolves seems to be deflated after their loss at FA Cup semi.

But, there's no way we will go there an smash them out of the park. Our away form is truly horrible.
It will either be a game similar to our Everton loss where we completely crumble to Wolves intense pressing, or we might get lucky as in Watford.

Laca
Iwobi Özil Mkhi
Torreira - Xhaka (Guendouzi)
Monreal - Koscielny - Sokratis - AMN
Leno​

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Think we have to play 4 at the back here with Nacho at LB. Auba needs a rest after 4 consecutive 90 mins. I'd go with the following:

Leno
AMN Kos Sokratis Nacho
Xhaka Torreira
Iwobi Özil Miki
Lacazette

PoleInGoal

The only hope for a positive result in their tough ground is that Wolves seems to be deflated after their loss at FA Cup semi.

But, there's no way we will go there an smash them out of the park. Our away form is truly horrible.
It will either be a game similar to our Everton loss where we completely crumble to Wolves intense pressing, or we might get lucky as in Watford.

Laca
Iwobi Özil Mkhi
Torreira - Xhaka (Guendouzi)
Monreal - Koscielny - Sokratis - AMN
Leno​
Nice lineup, looks a bit like mine

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Huge game, we have to win this and possibly all our remaining games. Emery has to see top 4 as an easier route to CL because the teams we face are all beatable. Losing to Palace at home is our biggest flop of the season, we didn't treat it as the key game it was and now we need to win away to Wolves. 4 PL games left, win them all and CL is guaranteed, this has to be our focus, if we go on and win EL as well then great.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

We need to play our strongest team in the next 2 league games. No ****ing about. If we win them then top 4 is as good as done.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Don't care who plays as long as we win, I'll even take a dodgy win at this point, we need CL back!

PoleInGoal

This most likely means, he will be missing :(

****ing international breaks
I've never understood why they don't just put all the internationals at the end of the season. Would be better IMO as the national teams can actually develop some understanding over several games rather than looking like strangers because they're together for 10 days at a time

I feel nothing. Completely numb for this game and this team. Not a betting man but might actually put a couple of euros on Wolves win here. If I'm not enjoying it I might as well try to make money out of it.

Malky

Established Member
Expecting a defeat so anything other than that would be a bonus. However, a win would be massive, it could almost guarantee top 4 ahead of the Chelsea United game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom