• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Palace at home still hurts. Cant believe that team selection form Emery and performance by the players. Got no faith in the the team right now. Hope they start proving their worth because a top 4 spot should be ours. Hell, we should be sitting pretty in 3rd if we hadn’t been absolutely ****e in a couple of crucial matches.

Hope Emery picks the right team. Sokratis back is a boost..

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Palace at home still hurts. Cant believe that team selection form Emery and performance by the players. Got no faith in the the team right now. Hope they start proving their worth because a top 4 spot should be ours. Hell, we should be sitting pretty in 3rd if we hadn’t been absolutely ****e in a couple of crucial matches.

Hope Emery picks the right team. Sokratis back is a boost..

I don't understand these "wrong team selection" comments. Do people here have better knowledge about who needs rest, injury worries, injuries, form, tactics etc. than Emery and his staff?

We have had injuries and suspensions for some time now. You cannot play those people. Torreira was rested quite likely because he niggled at the end of the last match.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Their record against the top 6 is worrying either way. Best way to lift the team spirit for the run in is to nick points off Charity FC. They’ll definitely be up for it

Yeah they’ll obvs play out of their skin against us but I mean on paper I’m cautiously optimistic that now is be the best time to be going there.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I don't understand these "wrong team selection" comments. Do people here have better knowledge about who needs rest, injury worries, injuries, form, tactics etc. than Emery and his staff?

We have had injuries and suspensions for some time now. You cannot play those people. Torreira was rested quite likely because he niggled at the end of the last match.
Iwobi could have started to give us a bit of thrust and positivity, instead of that insipid Elneny.

drippin

Iwobi could have started to give us a bit of thrust and positivity, instead of that insipid Elneny.

Yeah, but this isn't FIFA. Playing people out of position for the first time in EPL is not something that I have seen very often. I think managers have their reasons for it.

I think Guendouzi also needs someone at least a bit more defensive minded with him.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Yeah, but this isn't FIFA. Playing people out of position for the first time in EPL is not something that I have seen very often.

I think Guendouzi also needs someone at least a bit more defensive minded with him.
It's a myth that Elneny even offers stability. He cannot tackle, I've literally never seen him win the ball, can't contest headers, can't position himself, doesn't even work hard.

Iwobi has played a handful of games at CM before.

drippin

It's a myth that Elneny even offers stability. He cannot tackle, I've literally never seen him win the ball, can't contest headers, can't position himself, doesn't even work hard.

Iwobi has played a handful of games at CM before.

CM in 2 man midfield? Or AMF? In EPL?

I agree that Elneny is not good enough, but what can you do. Maybe as a substitute when winning or Europa League.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I really like that team, think we can win! Seriously need Iwobi and Mhki to step up! COYG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom