• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 18/19

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Monreal, Torreira, Lichsteiner and Xhaka all reporting back end of this week/start of next?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
So the games are on Premier sports for those of us in the UK. Seems to be currently free on virgin media, channel 551.

Wish the coaches would make more effort to keep it English only in the training. Hopefully it will come soon.

Unless of course every player who come to London and learn English outside of the field is comfortable with Spanish in training too.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wish the coaches would make more effort to keep it English only in the training. Hopefully it will come soon.

Unless of course every player who come to London and learn English outside of the field is comfortable with Spanish in training too.

By all indications, Emery and his staff are actively working to improve their English and based on Emery's interviews there has been an obvious improvement since he first came.

I'm pretty confident that as the season progresses so will their English.

By all indications, Emery and his staff are actively working to improve their English and based on Emery's interviews there has been an obvious improvement since he first came.

I'm pretty confident that as the season progresses so will their English.

I hope so!

In hindsight I'm sure all instructions are given in English. I was just watching the video and although I like the passion from the assistant manager I was thinking it might be better in English! I'm sure it will come with time if they are looking to improve on it!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
New fix is here boys.

Best parts is Emery yelling: ''C'mon Nketiah!'' and Lucas Perez shot in the top corner which I swear he follows up with: ''Van Persie'' :lol:
Lucas pulling out all the stops in training so far :lol:

The young bucks also look comfortable. AMN was impressive in the shooting drill - I can actually see him scoring a fair few in a B2B role.

Eager to see how they look against Atletico tomorrow.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Surprised Welbeck hasn't cut his holiday short like others have done to try and impress the new manager.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Something about Guendouzi and Smith-Rowe. Their attitude and fearlessness is soooo refreshing. This is THE thing i feel Iwobi lacking. A bit too hyped from One game though.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Something about Guendouzi and Smith-Rowe. Their attitude and fearlessness is soooo refreshing. This is THE thing i feel Iwobi lacking. A bit too hyped from One game though.

Iwobi was doing this in the Pl/Cl as a 19/20 years old, these two will be lucky to have the same impact at that age.. Got his start at Camp nou, wasn't fazed by the occasion at all. That display gave him another chance vs Everton, he scored and never looked back from there, forcing his way into the starting XI as a 19 year old.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Iwobi was doing this in the Pl/Cl as a 19/20 years old, these two will be lucky to have the same impact at that age.. Got his start at Camp nou, wasn't fazed by the occasion at all. That display gave him another chance vs Everton, he scored and never looked back from there, forcing his way into the starting XI as a 19 year old.
Agreed - he's stagnated but let's not rewrite history just because he's not flavor of the month.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom