• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 18/19

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Something like this for the first friendly?

Cech or Leno
Bellerin
2 from Sokratis/mustafi/chambers/holding
Kolasinac
Ramsey
AMN
Nelson
Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang
Lacazette

Midfield is where we're hit hardest while waiting on players that have been on world cup duty

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Something like this for the first friendly?

Cech or Leno
Bellerin
2 from Sokratis/mustafi/chambers/holding
Kolasinac
Ramsey
AMN
Nelson
Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang
Lacazette

Midfield is where we're hit hardest while waiting on players that have been on world cup duty

Our midfield for the opening game is going to be ****. Probably Elneny/AMN/Ramsey.

nick gould

We had clips when Wenger was in charge, but did we see any active coaching. Mustafi being shown how to jockey and to position his body while turning is specific coaching that has been made open to the public. I can't remember seeing that before.

The smallest things can improve this team by the biggest margins. Having every player closing down and showing the correct way with correct body positioning at all times creates massive improvement.
Theo would have benefited from this. Özil too. Them too always look disinterested when closing down as if too say this is not in my job description.

darth-vader-nooo.jpg

Alkane

What is up with people rating consistency so frekkin high even when it is consistent mediocraty?

He's a good player to have in the squad. Hard worker, no thrills but dependable, not going to kick up a fuss over not being a starter. Good option to play in lesser games and give our other midfielders a rest.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He's a good player to have in the squad. Hard worker, no thrills but dependable, not going to kick up a fuss over not being a starter. Good option to play in lesser games and give our other midfielders a rest.

We need better, all our better players wont be available for every game

We also need a mix of different players to be able to have some different tactical setups

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Does Ramsey's involvement mean he's unlikely to be sold?

All the vibes seem to suggest he'll stay and sign a new deal. Those aren't scientific vibes, so don't quote me on that, but it just seems to be going that way.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom