• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 18/19

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Looking forward to see Leno, Guendouzi, Sokratis, Mavropanos and a bunch of youngsters from the academy!

Will we have separate threads for every pre-season match or will we follow everything in this one?

Alkane

@YeahBee
In an ideal world yes, but we've not really spent good money on rotation players in recent past. We seem to either sign first team quality players or younger players with potential to be a starter in future.

I'd love for us to go and spend say £20m on Nzonzi to be a more competent backup in CM/CDM and add an aerial threat, but I don't think the club will ever be willing to do something like that.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hope to see Perez shine during pre-season. Best case scenario, he gets his confidence on route and plays a useful part during the campaing (EL, Cup games, sub in PL). Worst case we'll get maybe a decent fee for him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Seems like Laca and Auba get along really well, always hanging out together on training as well. No chance in hell Emery will break up those two by putting one of them on the bench.

I think as well that Aubameyang has proven himself during the spring that he is just as deadly from the wing if Emery opts for one man upfront. Let's not forget that this was his breakthrough position in St Etienne. Although, of course, i hope that we will play two on top.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Emery press conference at 13:00 BST today, should be interesting,

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom