• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,318
  • Views 154,736

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Just gone to use my Arsenal rewards and you can’t use them for todays game. Can use them on the Chelsea or Everton game though?

Shall not be giving Stanley more of my dough, ****s upped the membership renewals this year again.
Going to a good cause though, Yakubus defence fund.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tierney looks absolutely shambolic in that training vid. Think this’ll be the season everybody joins me in wanting him released on a free.

Reactions: Xln

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
KT head down and run, Mari being spun like he's on the Waltzer by our new supster.

Martinez is a must.

Who's the keeper there, it's not Turner right? I know it's just preseason, but it's not a great look to remove your foot just before you would have otherwise saved the ball if you didn't move it. :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Who's the keeper there, it's not Turner right? I know it's just preseason, but it's not a great look to remove your foot just before you would have otherwise saved the ball if you didn't move it. :lol:

My guess was Ramsfail. Looks like his sorta mistake.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
My guess was Ramsfail. Looks like his sorta mistake.

But Rams isn't dark haired though so couldn't possibly be him though?
Think it looks a bit like our new guy, or some reserve I'm not familiar with.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Does anyone know, how long time the police can hold on to a person in England, before they decide to raise charges or drop them? I think it’s a bit weird, we haven’t heard anything.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Abolsute guarantee that Turner will drop a howler today, imo.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Ah well I can see the player has been released on bail. I guess Arteta will have to approach the subject tonight after the match.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
No he won’t. The media will be instructed to not ask questions around the player.

We will not see the player this season, if ever again.
Maybe not. And if the allegations are true, he should never play a game of professional football again. But sooner or later the player’s club is forced to comment on the situation - especially if they believe in the player’s innocence.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Maybe not. And if the allegations are true, he should never play a game of professional football again. But sooner or later the player’s club is forced to comment on the situation - especially if they believe in the player’s innocence.
The club will quite until justice takes it course. They aren’t going to speak on a matter in which they don’t have full info and evidence on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tierney starting today also it's good sign he comeback earlier this season is his last chance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't wait to watch game that include players will not be here next season.

Really don't want see them anyone go to USA tour leave there to sort thier move quickly.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom