• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,318
  • Views 154,748

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is the match on Friday being televised on any channel?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Getting bantered by fans of second division German sides...

...this genuinely might be it for me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I guess we playing today. Likely going to see the likes of guys who won't be here next season because still few players in holiday. At least G.Jesus Vieria and Turner will feature.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just gone to use my Arsenal rewards and you can’t use them for todays game. Can use them on the Chelsea or Everton game though?

Shall not be giving Stanley more of my dough, ****s upped the membership renewals this year again.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Just gone to use my Arsenal rewards and you can’t use them for todays game. Can use them on the Chelsea or Everton game though?

Shall not be giving Stanley more of my dough, ****s upped the membership renewals this year again.

I’ve paid for it. If you come round we can watch it on my bottom bunk. Please don’t leave your trailer in my garden tho.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom