• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly #1: RC Lens vs Arsenal FC - July 22, 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chamberlain haters, take the L, it's his year. Imagine wanting the Armenian Michael Kightly instead.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Great finish from Ox. Think he had one similar in the past that hit the bar.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
After that chip I'd say Liverpool would need 15.5 million.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Be quiet, you Canadian wannabe.
760507113.gif
Richard is getting brave lately.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Ox is a player, where if you don't expect anything from him you'll never be disappointed and the odd time you'll be pleasantly surprised.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I still fear injuries will prevent Ox from getting any sort of consistency to progress with his development. He's been stuck at the same level for years now. Injuries kill him year after year. Same with Wilshere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom