• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly #1: RC Lens vs Arsenal FC - July 22, 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
I'm so annoyed with our transfer activity that these guys better hit the ground running. They're professional footballers, I don't wanna hear it's only pre-season. If you wanna make it here you train all summer and you make sure you're ready on Day 1.

All the big boys are out, this is as good a chance as any to stick their toes in the door. I wanna see us dominate from the first whistle to the last.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I just want to see em do some proper positioning, collective movement and running to catch up on fitness, get to know the others on the pitch. Don't give a **** about the result.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Since I have become an Arsenal fan the kick off time always matches with my drinking plans.

One of the things I'll miss most about being a student is Wednesday nights. Wednesday was our student night and we often had CL games on Wednesdays. By the end of the game I was elated, I was either too drunk to care or buzzing from the win.

Good times, good stuff.

Axel_Gunner

when will the starting-xi be presented?
i want somthing to be pissed off to forget about that **** in Munich.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
when will the starting-xi be presented?
i want somthing to be pissed off to forget about that **** in Munich.
it usually comes out hour before the game start but this is friendly so they'll no rush to announce the team.

Last edited:

Drebin

One of the things I'll miss most about being a student is Wednesday nights. Wednesday was our student night and we often had CL games on Wednesdays. By the end of the game I was elated, I was either too drunk to care or buzzing from the win.

Good times, good stuff.
I know what you mean. Being a student is probably one of the best times in life and I appreciate it while I still have it.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Looking forward to it - great to see the Arsenal back again.

Hopefully, some of you will chill the **** out and try & enjoy a game of football without getting your tangy knickers in a twist over the transfer window...grow up FFS....please

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it gonna be our 2nd team starting here and couple of of youngsters. so gonna be bit brutal to watch.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Ox still doesn't start :lol:

Happy to see Sanogo isn't anywhere near the squad.

Let's start this summer with a win boys. Akpom to score a hatrick and convince Wenger not to buy a new striker :drool:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Where is Sanogo? Proof he's off or did I miss something? Have been going a week with very little WiFi.

Ox on the bench for Adelaide ouch :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom