• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly in Beijing: Arsenal vs Chelsea|22/7/17| 1240 BST|ITV1 & Arsenal Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
arsenal-team.jpg

Bird's Nest Stadium

1200px-Beijing_national_stadium.jpg

Fans at Beijing airport

DFLS981U0AAklbW.jpg

Date:

Saturday 22-7-17

Time:

12.40 pm BST. -- 7.40 pm Beijing.

Live TV coverage;

ITV 1 (UK)

Streaming;

Arsenal Player, Chelsea Player.

Team news:

Chelsea:
Rudiger (leave), Bakayoko (injured), Hazard (injured), Costa (leper), Matic (unwanted) are not expected to feature for Chelsea.

Arsenal;
Walcott not fit to feature tomorrow according to Wenger.
That's a scary portrait of Özil they got there.

Plutarch

I'd like to see us put out an actual proper central defence in this game, made of real defenders. But I'm not getting my hopes up. Not having Mustafi, Holding or Gabriel in the squad reduces our options, but we do have Bielik, Mertesaker and Koscielny. Monreal too, he plays well there.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Is arsenal.com having this game on reply rigjt after the match?
I'll miss it cause of work and I need to see the game as soon as I get home later on. Would prefer not to know the score, that's why I need a reliable source where to see reply (5 hours after the game ends), so i dont end up googling it and seeing result

Lacaz1fan

We are getting to the stage where the real team should play. Lets see Özil Laza and Iwobi ahead of Xhaka and Ramsey. Chelsea stand no chance. Not even with prorata.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
God knows who's feeling well enough to start actually.
But yeah.. time to field teams who are actually goong to play together more then on rare occasions.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday, swooners!

Wenger said this game "is not a friendly", Hazard and Costa are not in the Chelsea squad, So...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

neimad

Hopefully we play a bit better than the Bayern game. Get some more fluidity in to our passing game and more cutting edge. COYG :bounce:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Somebody please tell me how many hours and minutes left untill game time. Between me coming back from vacation with time difference, and timedifferences with the squad and UK I have no clue. I want to watch Arsenal.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal manager Arséne Wenger has revealed Sead Kolasinac was suffering from sickness against Bayern Munich which led to his short-lived appearance at the Shanghai Stadium.
“ He was sick as well. We have a little virus in the camp,” he said, reports Arsenal.com. The former Schalke man wasn’t the only person to suffer, with Aaron Ramsey, Theo Walcott, Per Mertesacker and Olivier Giroud also named by Wenger. “Aaron finished [feeling] bad, Walcott, Mertesacker, Giroud (too),” he added.

The virus going around the camp isn’t believed to be serious and should pass in the coming days. But Arsenal still have another friendly before they return to London so Wenger might have to make changes as a result.

Arsenal are looking very thin in defence for the final game of their pre-season tour, having played Mohamed Elneny at the back as a result of a lack of options, meaning it could be a cobbled together side that faces Chelsea at the Bird’s Nest Stadium on Saturday.

http://dailycannon.com/2017/07/kolasinac-recovering-from-a-virus-in-the-camp/
If it's not injuries, it's viruses. No wonder Wenger's not selling anybody ffs. We need a squad this size to field one team of eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom