• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly in Beijing: Arsenal vs Chelsea|22/7/17| 1240 BST|ITV1 & Arsenal Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
hopefully we'll see more of Willock Nelson and Nekitah today.

I've been impressed with all 3. With Nekitah and the hype when we signed him, I was worried he may be another young signing who moves on quickly but I think he may have a future with us. I like what I have seen so far.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Really want a strong game from Willock and Nelson- want them to force their way into Wenger's thinking. If they've not already.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think we might struggle here today, we've looked very rusty in pre-season. Hope to see some of the youngsters taking their chance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i guess we'll struggle today just like the game against Munich our defense is very weak. good test for Donreal and BFG.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
From the way they've set it out it looks like 3421 with Niles as a CB but we'll see.

Koscielny not being fit for these is worrying, if it's more of that to come we must bring in someone like van Dijk this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Will be banter if chelsea didn't win today. i just don't understand why do they bother buy young players if they not even use them in pre-season?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Iwobi and Özil behind Lacazette has devastating potential for this game.

EDIT: Is this 4-3-3 again? If no, who plays CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom