• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 23

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I'll take a Pool win if it leads to City panic buying Alexis

Just thinking about Alexis at Manu playing for Mourinho makes me sick to my stomach.. Unless we get Martial in return(yeah right) I'd rather let him rot on the bench and leave on a free in the summer than sell him to them..

Reactions: A_G

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ox scores, can this day get any worse

Not for Wenger, not unless Kroenke chokes on his steak and Wenger gets a text from Stan Jr whilst he's driving home handing him his pink slip. At which point, Wenger reflexively slams on the breaks causing an injury free yet injurious to al concerned pile-up on the M4 that lands him with a withdrawn licence and a 50,000 quid fine.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Not for Wenger, not unless Kroenke chokes on his steak and Wenger gets a text from Stan Jr whilst he's driving home handing him his pink slip. At which point, Wenger reflexively slams on the breaks causing an injury free yet injurious to al concerned pile-up on the M4 that lands him with a withdrawn licence and a 50,000 quid fine.
That was incredibly specific.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom