• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 23

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Just hope Pool can beat city and stop their unbeaten run. Normally, with the points being as they are I would want City to win as we have no hope of catching them, but I would like to keep the unbeaten record for a bit longer.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Said it a few weeks ago the Ox is looking a lot better and boom there he goes from centre midfield with a drilled shot into the back of the net.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Said it a few weeks ago the Ox is looking a lot better and boom there he goes from centre midfield with a drilled shot into the back of the net.
Would be nice to have him more than Elneny and Coquelin in midfield.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom