• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 3

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

United calmly pass their first real test of the season.

Fellaini was as offside as Lacazette was v Stoke. Bullshit.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Pace power and footballing ability. Go back to what made you good Wenger. Please.

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Lukaku missed a pen so good for anyone who hasnt got him in their dream team :drool:
Kept him but something told me to take the armband off of him.

Now I just need Kane to vindicate my decision tomorrow.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Pace power and footballing ability. Go back to what made you good Wenger. Please.
Why has nobody ever asked him this at a press conference, seriously? Went from a team of amazing athletes to a human subbuteo team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd problem last season was not scoring goals at home games they seem found a solution they'll be in the mix but man city are the favs to win it

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom