• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 16

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I just saw the alleged racist abuse of Sterling from Chelsea crowd on MOTD. What I don’t get is there are a fair few people of colour in that section. How retarted would you have to be?

Probably answered my own question TBF. :lol:

They're just ****ing ******, not to mention that the same guy will probably be cheering on Kante, Willian and Rudiger or any other player of colour playing for their team.

Also Sterling posted this on instagram, nothing but facts.

Dt960jgW4AAagBw.jpg:large

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I just saw the alleged racist abuse of Sterling from Chelsea crowd on MOTD. What I don’t get is there are a fair few people of colour in that section. How retarted would you have to be?

Probably answered my own question TBF. :lol:

There was one standing a metre away , didn't even look in their direction tells me he's used to hearing it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Cruel on Newcastle losing like that. 10 men most of the game as well.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Son is actually annoyingly good.

Would have loved him at Arsenal and would even more love to steal him away from them. A proven wide forward with pace, decent technique, an eye for goal, a blast of a shot, great workrate and mentality and a neat straightforwardness to his game. He's been producing for Sp**s every season. He ticks so many boxes of what you want from a wide forward and he's also only just 26.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
They're just ****ing ******, not to mention that the same guy will probably be cheering on Kante, Willian and Rudiger or any other player of colour playing for their team.

Good on the man!

m-due

Wise words Sterling. He is getting a lot of encouragement and support from current and former players including Aubameyang.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Could see Everton pummelling Watford tonight, I had my doubts but Silva’s done well there so far.

Defensively they’re much better and they’ve bought well in the summer.

Thought Lookman would have broken out more though. Theo and Calvert-Lewin haven’t been pulling up any trees lately.

m-due

There was one standing a metre away , didn't even look in their direction tells me he's used to hearing it.

That’s probably why he seemed unbothered. He came forward yesterday and said he didn’t hear the said abuse because of the crowd noise but wasn’t shocked at all afterwards. I admired Neville’s commentary on the issue on MNF. I’m happy that individuals associated with the league are quick to support their own including the players. There is hope that those misguided and ignorant few will never ruin this beautiful league or game. More needs to be done though.

say yes

forum master baiter
Richarlison is gonna one of the best forwards in the world in a couple of years time. He has absolutely everything.

Think he's best out wide but otherwise fully agree. Been raving about him ever since the start of his Watford career. Top talent that Everton were smart to move early for (even if they paid through the nose). They wouldn't have been able to sign him if they waited another season and he's now out of the price range for everyone but the superclubs.

---------- Good CF ----------
Bernard - Siggy - Richarlison

Could be a wonderful front 4. The difficulty for them will be finding a good CF. So happy we've got two!

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom