• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 5

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I reckon Joe Hart's life turned on the moment he signed that Head & Shoulders advert contract. First he lost his career, now he's losing the hair itself. Tragic.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Tipped Newcastle, Cardiff and West Ham to go down and I still reckon that'll be the case. But I wouldn't mind Burnley going down. Dreadful to watch and hard to like a club that clearly ignores signing non White players. Amazing they still don't cop any flack for that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves should be 7 up here te How this still 0 0. Burnley look nothing like last season so awful

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tipped Newcastle, Cardiff and West Ham to go down and I still reckon that'll be the case. But I wouldn't mind Burnley going down. Dreadful to watch and hard to like a club that clearly ignores signing non White players. Amazing they still don't cop any flack for that.
If they keep playing like this they going down

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think they'll probably do enough to stay up. There are 3 or 4 teams definitely worse then them and a draw today would be a decent result. But they are awful to watch.
Yes but i think teams have figure Burnley out dych will havr to change his style

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Law of probability says West Ham will pick up a point or two eventually, probably today unfortunately (hope not). But jesus it'd be so funny if they didn't. I'm hoping for a rousing first win of the season to come for them at home against Burnley in early November, by which point the stadium is just half empty and littered with heroin addicts, school truants and estranged dads kicked out of the family home.

I really have nothing against them as a football club, couldn't think of a bad word to say about them. They're just so very funny.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom