• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 5

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
De Gea is loser of human being with vagina beard all the time unless when he is saving United a 20 points per season.
How about some Redcafe quotes on Alexis to cheer you up:
Been nothing short of pathetic since we’ve bought him. Can’t remember a single good game. What’s happened to him?
Absolute trash honestly. His legs have gone, he doesn’t have any quality or explosiveness. Martial and Rashford instead please for that left side.
Looks physically shot to me.
Horrible performance. Should stick to playing piano.
He's stinking up the place. Holy Christ he's ****. Never thought he'd be this bad
What a bargain.
Wage thief. Nothing player
Take his dogs with him

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tbf to Liverpool they do look like a serious team now, they could very well challenge this season. Their defence looks like it's got its sh*t together, they've expunged out of their system whatever it is that's still flowing through ours.

On the other hand they could well have drawn that game 2-2 if that penalty had been given, when they should have won at least 3 or 4 nil. City wouldn't have been so sloppy in front of goal, so they're not quite there yet. But yh, they're a good team. I'm willing to accept that, just as long as Sp*rs fall apart like a piece of wet tissue paper.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Really not pretty but will take the away result against Watford. Think Pogba deserves credit, hope to see Rashford in when his suspension is over after his international form, for Alexis maybe.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Also, Fellaini is fantastic. So glad we kept him.

Magnificent performance from the big man, no idea why he gets so much stick. He was brilliantly defensively, in midfield and offensively. Such a useful player to have in your squad. Pogba and Matic were both good too despite the latter's reckless challenge which led him to be sent off.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Magnificent performance from the big man, no idea why he gets so much stick. He was brilliantly defensively, in midfield and offensively. Such a useful player to have in your squad. Pogba and Matic were both good too despite the latter's reckless challenge which led him to be sent off.

There’s a stigma that with Fellaini he slows you down but when he’s playing like this I’m not sure how he can be hated. He’s winning every 50/50 duel in both boxes and making simple quick passes to other players. It’s something that’s making Pogba play better, he doesn’t have to be involved in that combative side and can just do his thing on the ball higher up. And if Fellaini needs help, Matic is partnering him.

I feel for him, he gets judged by the way he looks and just the way he is. Disgusting to see him getting boo’d in the past by our own fans when coming on. He’s a top professional, glad people are starting to see it. People won’t like to say it but credit to Mourinho for showing faith in him and using him correctly.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Shocking game this.

Go back to the summer transfer thread and people were tipping Wolves for the Europa:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom