• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 30 (April 3-5)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
10 you mean if they win their game in hand what Everton last fixtures look like? they seem have decent chance for top 6 finish this season.
They're 7 points ahead with 2 games in hand so it could be 13 points.

Everton still have to go to the Emirates and Etihad, and two games against Aston Villa as well as Sp**s at home.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They're 7 points ahead with 2 games in hand so it could be 13 points.

Everton still have to go to the Emirates and Etihad, and two games against Aston Villa as well as Sp**s at home.
they'll have 49 with today win right? i think they have outside chance.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Everton will never be serious team if they keep dropping easy points at home another midtable finish i don't think Moshiri and Usmanov will invest so big again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i thought in weekend Everton Sp**s chelsea will win their games and they bottle it i don't think Westham winning today as well. Liverpool will sneak to top 4 if they preform like they did against us with that pressing they'll get 4th.

OSBK

Established Member
Lingaard form is very impressive. He certainly looks a player, the way he carries the ball is like the way gerrard used to. If he continues this form utd will struggle to keep a hold of him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
to be fair i won't be surprised Lingard performance gone downhill next season i saw that before with Ciesse when he move to newcastle in January and that Croatian striker Everton bought in January few years ago,

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
2-0, perfect performance so far from West Ham

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom