• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,883

Malky

Established Member
And a 10 times better coach who values the idea of attacking football.
Whoah, steady on.
Arteta can only work with what he has, if we went full attack against Liverpool, for example, we would of been torn apart playing Xhaka and Elneny in midfield, ffs! There's a reason why we we're wanting Partey and Aouar.

Malky

Established Member
City with £90M worth of CB's on the bench today, alongside Silva and Fernandinho.
Hope Leeds smash these ****s.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's interesting how the fortunes of James Rodriguez and Özil are so far apart at the present moment. James is being feted while Özil is nowhere to be seen. There are so many similarities between them as players. The fact that James can have a positive effect on his team in the PL (to be seen how long they can sustain it) shows to me that that sort of player still has a place in the game.

I don't believe that it's only about football when it comes to Özil, or only about effort in training. It must be a personal dispute with the coach, same with Guendouzi.

gamechannel

Whoah, steady on.
Arteta can only work with what he has, if we went full attack against Liverpool, for example, we would of been torn apart playing Xhaka and Elneny in midfield, ffs! There's a reason why we we're wanting Partey and Aouar.

Lol c'on dude.. you gotta do better than that!

The excuses are ridiculous. First it was "he is playing defensive because he lack defenfers".. enter Saliba, Gabriel and the dude still plays holding and Luiz in a back 5. Now it is "he needs better midfielders".. I respectfully disagree. If you need better midfielders, you don't go out and blow your cash on an aging Willian on a 3 yr deal. Also Aouar has a reputation of being lazy. So let's not think he will work his socks off in the midfield.

Ripe Banana

Lol c'on dude.. you gotta do better than that!

The excuses are ridiculous. First it was "he is playing defensive because he lack defenfers".. enter Saliba, Gabriel and the dude still plays holding and Luiz in a back 5. Now it is "he needs better midfielders".. I respectfully disagree. If you need better midfielders, you don't go out and blow your cash on an aging Willian on a 3 yr deal. Also Aouar has a reputation of being lazy. So let's not think he will work his socks off in the midfield.
Arteta plays boring, Emery-like football but because he's once played for us people are afraid to call him out on it. Just look at our woeful performance against Westham. Honestly, we didn't play well against Fulham either.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Arteta plays boring, Emery-like football but because he's olaued for us people are afraid to call him out on it. Just look at our woeful performance against Westham. Honestly, we didn't play well against Fulham either.
Arteta has almost the same no. of clean sheets in 28 games less :lol:
Anybody who watches the games will know and feel we are much much more solid and organised as a team.

Ripe Banana

It's interesting how the fortunes of James Rodriguez and Özil are so far apart at the present moment. James is being feted while Özil is nowhere to be seen. There are so many similarities between them as players. The fact that James can have a positive effect on his team in the PL (to be seen how long they can sustain it) shows to me that that sort of player still has a place in the game.

I don't believe that it's only about football when it comes to Özil, or only about effort in training. It must be a personal dispute with the coach, same with Guendouzi.
Özil had 4 assists in two seasons, accept that he's finished and move on.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Saw someone there on twitter say that Everton should have made a move for Emi at 20m and you're like, f*ck, they totally should. Emi at Everton would be such a great move for both parties.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom