• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ancelotti giving James free role to roam around the attack surprised about his workrate look perfect

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Surprised we didn’t go for James.

Looks the type of player that Arsène Wenger used to love to build a team around.

GDeep™

League is very weak
One player from Liverpool, only Van Dijk or Mane. I don’t rate Salah, while Thiago is abit delicate for me.

Trent is a pure system player.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Starting to raise some slight question marks about how we let Liverpool dominate us.

Xhaka is just a bum, he gets bypassed so easily. It's why we always have to resort to 3 at the back with him since he needs another CB to look after him.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Looks the type of player that Arsène Wenger used to love to build a team around.
He was expensive them days though, they were his peak years. We were linked with him but until recently you were talking minimum 60M.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

James said that himself that number 10 these days are forgetten because teams play with different formations look at him now he playing RM.

Manberg

Predator
Liverpool’s champions league and premier league wins shows that you don’t need creativity in midfield to be successful.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Players like James or Coutinho were great number 10 now they struggling to get into teams because most top teams don't play with attacking mid even De bruyne plays more like as LCM. Think Fabregas at his prime would be perfect player for these kind of systems

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom