• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

say yes

forum master baiter
Top 4 is far from done for. Win tomorrow and we've got a very good chance.

Losing tomorrow would be a hammer-blow but still doable.

RoadrunnerReloaded

Top 4 is far from done for. Win tomorrow and we've got a very good chance.

Losing tomorrow would be a hammer-blow but still doable.

What about our current form gives you confidence we can win tomorrow and go on to not drop more points than City and United and Liverpool?

This year is definitely the least confident I have ever been on making top 4 the first week of April.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Slaven Billic just said something along the lines of "we have Arsenal coming up so that's a good chance to get some points".

Ffs.

They're just after losing to Hull too, I'm crying. :lol:

We used to joke about clubs seeing us as a good opportunity to set up a good run of form but it's genuinely true now.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Need to be on title winning form just to get top 4.. With the way we have been playing lately it's hard to see us being capable of pulling that off.

Can only hope this result starts a decent run for us like in previous years when top 4 was in danger...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I reckon 75 points should be enough to sneak the CL qualifier date.

We need to beat United and Sp**s in the process though, so that's seven wins and three draws.

say yes

forum master baiter
Weighted league results, GW29:

Chelsea: +2 (-3)
Par = 0 = on track for 87 points

Sp**s: -2
City: -9 (+1)
Liverpool: -10
------------------------- Top 4 -----
Arsenal: -11 (-2)
United: -15 (-2)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
our next 4 games are Westham Home Crystal Palace Away Boro Away and Sunderland home. old Arsenal would take 12/12 points from these games but our current arsenal we'll be lucky to 10 points from 12.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I reckon 75 points should be enough to sneak the CL qualifier date.

We need to beat United and Sp**s in the process though, so that's seven wins and three draws.

Sp**s will be tough task.They didn't lose game this season on WHL.Don't know that Kane will play than.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our next 4 league games are vital. Need maximum points. If we win both our games in hand we go 2 points behind Liverpool.

It's not over yet.
of course it's not over but we badly need a good run from now until the end of the season only tough game left is Sp**s away we usually put a good run in our last 10 games when top 4 is in risk.

scytheavatar

Established Member
No he's not 100% right. It's laughable that you and a bunch of other posters think we're going to pick up "10-14" points from our last eleven games (literally relegation form) and finish outside the top 6.

I appreciate there's almost a competition going on right now to see who can be the most mind-numbingly pessimistic, but I'm sure you'll forgive me for managing to keep a level-head.

1t967fho57my.jpg

Look at our remaining fixtures (plus Southampton), we will be lucky to pick up "10-14" points......

FinnGooner

Established Member
Main priority for the rest of the season should be to avoid Europa league. I'd say the best, or at least the easiest, way to do that is to finish 7th

Preacher

Always Crying
Arsenal after 28 games:
This Season: W15 D6 L7 Pts51
Last Season: W15 D6 L7 Pts51

Consistency...

We're at the same level. Others teams raised their game around us.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom