• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

Zazu

I agree, but even Europa is looking like a very outside chance. Leicester, United, Milan, Lille, Sp**s, Sociedad, Napoli... lots of dangerous teams left

Definitely tough ties but none that I'm thinking "oh they're a much better side than us, should definitely put us out over two legs".

Everyone was scared of the Napoli draw under Emery when they were flying high in serie A and we absolutely hammered them.

Brett

This isn't the time to be without European football and lose another revenue source when our finances are stretched thin and the people that spend them act like Homer Simpson after a trip to Moe's.
Why we have let go Özil mustafi sokratis and kolasinac, we will let go luiz in the summer probably bring in one big name and few youngsters.
So we have saved money as it is, think AMN will depart in the summer.

We could really make top 4 if we have only one competition to concentrate.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Why we have let go Özil mustafi sokratis and kolasinac, we will let go luiz in the summer probably bring in one big name and few youngsters.

You're talking about football, outlining a scenario that may not even come to pass.

I'm talking about the club's financial state during a time where a lot of football clubs are on the brink.

You're having a laugh if you think the club losing out on millions of dollars is somehow a good thing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not just us, everyone is feeling the strain. Shows the depth in certain squads though, Man City missing De Bruyne, Agruero and Fernandinho and still going strong.

We've lost Tierney and have won like, one game since off the top of my head?

Wolves lost Jiminez and have been dead ever since.

Brett

Not just us, everyone is feeling the strain. Shows the depth in certain squads though, Man City missing De Bruyne, Agruero and Fernandinho and still going strong.

Its quite funny considering Tierney is a full back and we depend on him
for creativity. And I have fear with him he is Wilshere 2.0 unbelievable talent but is going to be injured most of his time, and we will be talking in what would have been etc pretty soon. Hope I am wrong but am getting serious Rosicky vibes from the guy.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Its quite funny considering Tierney is a full back and we depend on him
for creativity. And I have fear with him he is Wilshere 2.0 unbelievable talent but is going to be injured most of his time, and we will be talking in what would have been etc pretty soon. Hope I am wrong but am getting serious Rosicky vibes from the guy.
Think he will be fine if we get that young capable understudy Ornstein said we want to get.

That should ease things for Tierney - I mean I do have the same concerns but he's been ever present since project restart.

Tierney played a load of minutes leading up to the inevitable injury - it was obvious it was going to happen, but look at us without him what can you do?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

Crazy stuff for CP and Leeds

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe this season we only 6 behind Liverpool who are 4th could be only 3 if var didn't rob us. With 14 games to go everything is open but seriously need to get something from city and Leicester.

Wounded Healer

Dont worry arteta will extend luiz for another nightmare season. why not. tons of experience it should work then it doesnt. lets blame the refs.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I think those red cards and the recent Wolves cost us Europe via the league unfortunately.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

i think there is still good chance teams from above will keep drop point nobody seem going to run win winning 4-5 games.
I said it after Wolves and I will say it again, if Mikel carries on like this and continues to start the right guys I may reconsider my stance on him even if we don't make Europe.

This Willian stuff though man, he has to make it make sense somehow.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom