• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You have only see him playing in Wolves. In Mexico NT and America, teams which doesn't play counterattack he looks bad.

Because he is not an striker who could play for a team who dominates the possession

Are you sure you’re not mistaking him with Lacazette? I think you’ve been watching him too much.

Pastore

Yeah yeah make fun of it and call your boyfriend if you want. But you are not Mexican, you haven't see him before in other team.

It's only your ignorance talking about you

Jimenez fue campeon con el America anotando goles importantes en torneo regular y liguilla junto con Benitez. Juega exactamente como jugaba desde joven. Si lo dejas solo no va a hacer mucho. Ponle un companero habil y va a meter goles y dar asistencias.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He played RCM not DM. Kanté best position is in the middle
They played a 4231 with a Jorginho-Kante double pivot. His best position is in a double pivot as a defensive b2b. Kante - Drinkwater, Kante - Fabregas, Kante - Pogba etc

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
That was a very Emery's Arsenal performance tonight from Fat Frank's Chelse you have to say...

Top four is an achievable aim this season.

Pretty much. This was an Emery result to the point. I was surprised they only conceded 13 shots.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dread it, run from it, but xG will arrive all the same. xG catches up with every man in the end.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
They played a 4231 with a Jorginho-Kante double pivot. His best position is in a double pivot as a defensive b2b. Kante - Drinkwater, Kante - Fabregas, Kante - Pogba etc
I agree but today they played 433... When defending he clearly wasn't in double pivot at the centre. He goes left, Jorginho in the middle. And it's very very different defending in 3 midfield than doing it in a double pivot in the centre.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Don't think I could be around Riou for more than 30 seconds before choking him out tbh.
Mate, I'd drop you in 5 seconds, easy.

tenor.gif

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Something about Reece James’ eyes makes him look like he’s wearing a mask of someone’s face. Very creepy

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I agree but today they played 433... When defending he clearly wasn't in double pivot at the centre. He goes left, Jorginho in the middle. And it's very very different defending in 3 midfield than doing it in a double pivot in the centre.
It looked like Cheeks was playing at #10 tbh

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It looked like Cheeks was playing at #10 tbh
I don't know why in England call #10 a player playing as intern "inferno".

433 is very different from 4231 at least in the midfield. The advanced one, CAM makes almost not defensive movements, basically he only blocks the enemy's CM/DM. That's a pure 10.

In 433 you have only one DM or DPL who stays whole time in the middle. Other 2 are more CMs and not CAM... Yes one could go more advanced but not at the middle like CAM does. He always do it in one flank. The defensive duties and movements without the ball are very different because you have constantly covering the FB because strikers are doesn't trackback the same as wingers does.

In you play that role you are more of mix between CM and LM/RM than #10. That role doesn't exist in 433

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I don't know why in England call #10 a player playing as intern "inferno".

433 is very different from 4231 at least in the midfield. The advanced one, CAM makes almost not defensive movements, basically he only blocks the enemy's CM/DM. That's a pure 10.

In 433 you have only one DM or DPL who stays whole time in the middle. Other 2 are more CMs and not CAM... Yes one could go more advanced but not at the middle like CAM does. He always do it in one flank. The defensive duties and movements without the ball are very different because you have constantly covering the FB because strikers are doesn't trackback the same as wingers does.

In you play that role you are more of mix between CM and LM/RM than #10. That role doesn't exist in 433
There was a clear line of 3 players behind Werner mate, it was 4231 for sure.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom