• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Everyone is saying that game is not going to be easy but it can be done
Not sure what you want other posters to say, seems like you want us to give up and not even try
Loser mentality
So if I'm saying the same as everyone else then what is the issue?

I simply made a comment that I'd still say Liverpool are slightly favourites for the match based on their form there, Anfield crowd etc.

If you disagree with that fair enough. That's the only different thing I've said to anyone else.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't know if we're going to win the league or not but one thing to take heart from is this side is not going to bottle the title. I've seen enough of the character of this side now to say that with certainty.

It may be that Man City go on a crazy win streak and win it, then you just have to hold your hands up and say they were too good but we're not going to gift them the title. They're going to have to be pretty exceptional from here to do us.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Just checked because this interested me and German bookies are all evens or close to fwiw.
The betting is close. But the majority have Liverpool slight favourites.

What sites you looking at? These below are 10 main ones and the analyse.

Screenshot_20230402_105352_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230402_105421_Chrome.jpg

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
So if I'm saying the same as everyone else then what is the issue?

I simply made a comment that I'd still say Liverpool are slightly favourites for the match based on their form there, Anfield crowd etc.

If you disagree with that fair enough. That's the only different thing I've said to anyone else.
When other posters post a different opinion, you dont need to ALWAYS come back with some riposte to try to reinforce your opinion or somehow show you are right.

Just let it be, as a famous scouser once sang.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
When other posters post a different opinion, you dont need to ALWAYS come back with some riposte to try to reinforce your opinion or somehow show you are right.

Just let it be, as a famous scouser once sang.

You can have the opinion that we are favourites against Liverpool. That's fine.

I simply said that with the bookies Liverpool are favourites. And based on Anfield and Liverpools record there I can understand why.

Do I think we can win? Yes
Do I think we can lose? Yes
Do I think we can draw? Yes.

There really is nothing to discuss here.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
You can have the opinion that we are favourites against Liverpool. That's fine.

I simply said that with the bookies Liverpool are favourites. And based on Anfield and Liverpools record there I can understand why.

Do I think we can win? Yes
Do I think we can lose? Yes
Do I think we can draw? Yes.

There really is nothing to discuss here.
Yet you keep discussing it. Love it 🤣

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Madrid put 5 past them at Anfield, Leeds won there this season etc

As good as any other season to break these **** runs, last time it was away to Sp**s now these guys
I know it's been different line-ups that have lost there over the years but it feels like a psychological thing with us. We need to get over it. Same with going to the Etihad. It's time for us to turn up and win at these places. I think this squad are capable of it.

say yes

forum master baiter
Some serious trolling of Neville by SkySports there 😭

He says he thinks we win the league if we win at Anfield which is pretty big and is complimentary about how we keep winning. Otherwise says it’s 50-50 but thinks City will edge it with their experience.

Fully agree with him on both fwiw.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom