• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Happy New Year King!

@SA Gunner we need to get rid of this ManUre infestation

gerry anderson graffiti GIF

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
If we bring in reinforcements this January window, I'll be as confident as can be, for a supporter, like many on here, who's been used to years of disappointment, that we'll get it over the line. We've coped well with various players absences (Tomi, ESR, Zinchenko, and Jesus) so far this season, but I still fear the inevitable injuries in key positions will be the biggest culprit if we fail to see this through.

Probably naive, but for once, I believe we'll go for it and sign the necessary players to strengthen our squad for the run in. Edu, Mikel, and co. will know this is a golden opportunity that doesn't come around often and that we'd best consolidate our position with quality signings if we want to close out the season as champions.

D

Deleted member 102404

If we bring in reinforcements this January window, I'll be as confident as can be, for a supporter, like many on here, who's been used to years of disappointment, that we'll get it over the line. We've coped well with various players absences (Tomi, ESR, Zinchenko, and Jesus) so far this season, but I still fear the inevitable injuries in key positions will be the biggest culprit if we fail to see this through.

Probably naive, but for once, I believe we'll go for it and sign the necessary players to strengthen our squad for the run in. Edu, Mikel, and co. will know this is a golden opportunity that doesn't come around often and that we'd best consolidate our position with quality signings if we want to close out the season as champions.

Why wouldn’t the players who represent the best team in the league - us - not be good enough without bringing in new players?
We’ve had key players out and only lost 1 game , in which we were screwed by the ref.

I have utmost faith in our current players and the depth of our squad.

Multipass

Im still finding it hard expecting a win from our games. Have been waiting for that banana skin, but it just won’t come (cups aside). Also just worries me when people say if we win x, y & z we’ll be X points clear . Happy Arsenal players arnt thinking that way. Just keep looking at each game for now. While it’s cliche theirs science behind the danger of taking your focus off the immediate task. Newcastle at home. Let’s do it!!

Tom Mix

Why wouldn’t the players who represent the best team in the league - us - not be good enough without bringing in new players?
We’ve had key players out and only lost 1 game , in which we were screwed by the ref.

Because we've played less than half the games and have been reasonably lucky with injuries. We don't need much but we need a little (2 players?) to keep up this wonderful challenge and give ourselves a chance of achieving something memorable.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member

If injuries or fatigue weren't a thing, I'd agree, but we know all too well they are. We've probably been one of the teams most affected by injuries in recent history and have had title challenges derailed as a consequence.

I have faith in our first XI for the most part, but have concerns on our depth. If Partey or Saka are out for an extended period of time, we're gonna be clenching real tight with our squad as is, so I just hope we don't rest on our laurels. But like I said, I'm quietly confident we'll bring in a player or two.

G0D

Almighty
I still don’t feel like we can sustain a title challenge now; maybe that’s super negative off me but just feel like we will gradually fall away due to our squad depth.

If we get reinforcements in in Jan and come away from these next 3 fixtures with 6 of 9 points I’d definitely have faith.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom