• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It’s very important that Arsenal win the title for a number of reasons. Firstly it would be f*cking great. Secondly to do it with a very young squad, many of whom were relatively cheap, would be cool. Thirdly we’d be the first club to have 14 FA Cups AND 14 League titles. And lastly any team that stops City is good tbh. They have 6 PL titles in last 10 seasons, it’s a f*cking joke and they’re ruining English football.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In their last two homes games City have lost to Brentford and have drawn to Everton. And this is them with a tricky run of games coming up, I don't think people really how consistent they've gotta be and just how much of a drop in performance we gotta have for them to usurp us in the manner some expect them too. At worst I think it'll be tight at the end and if we lose it it'll be within 1-5 points of them. I think we've got to be favourites now though.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
It’s very important that Arsenal win the title for a number of reasons. Firstly it would be f*cking great. Secondly to do it with a very young squad, many of whom were relatively cheap, would be cool. Thirdly we’d be the first club to have 14 FA Cups AND 14 League titles. And lastly any team that stops City is good tbh. They have 6 PL titles in last 10 seasons, it’s a f*cking joke and they’re ruining English football.
Amen to that lol

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
zzwuyZ7FSTmbwwl8EDwBd7dU2HWwmNcVzwvZ1ppsYJo.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
View attachment 11850
Favourites to win on 538 for the first time.
I wish football was like that but everything could change in few months we just need to try reach 80 points whatever happened next i wouldn't care. It's obvious if we did the same like we doing in 1st half of season we winning the league with ease.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
What points total would be enough to guarantee a Top 4 spot? United, Newcastle, Liverpool, even Sp*rs still have decent points tally at the moment.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Is this the most enjoyable team we have watched since maybe young Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla era?

Or maybe it's even better than that? The present always seems more prominent than the past in football teams. In love life times no.

But by heck I love watching this current team. Like a real willingness for them to do well. I've never met any of them. But I feel connected. I am 100000% behind them and the manager.

I was against Arteta in that dark period but by heck he has turned in around.

To be honest I'm not exactly sure what I'm saying, what I want to say but I'm about 8 pints deep and I'm on top of the world with this club. If we fall short and finish second so be it. They will have owed us nothing. But imagine standing in Islington in around late May full of pints and watching Martin dangling the PL title around like a rag doll. As me and @Riou would say.....yerrrrooooooooooo

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
We should expect to win all home games especially with the home run we are having last 1.5 seasons. Maybe 1 game at max we might drop points. So fully expecting us to beat Newcastle.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I said this, we'll smash them back to their sh*thole.
We will smash them. We are and have been the best team in the league. **** caution. We are beating that toon army. As Keane said....Toon army this and that. They've done **** all in football apart from lose to us in the 1998 season.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom