• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Self inflicted wounds. Always.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Son is rapid, made Partey look like Xhaka.

Gabriel is on Mikel’s hitlist I’m sure.

Check the Tomiyasu thread :lol: knew it was coming pre match.

Complete liability this Gabriel dud.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hahaha literally how is it possible for Kane to score a pen in every NLD, it defies gravity ffs

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We still can’t play a 90 minute match without major brain farts

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Well we can't take Sp*rs for granted because no matter how sh!t they are they have the forward line to hurt us (albeit that pen was self inflicted).

We go again though.

Majora

Genuinely when was the last time we played against Sp**s and didn’t concede a penalty? Kanes record against us must be unbelievable just because it’s 90% penalties

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Peter Drury said Sp**s’ hearts are raised as well as their heads. Wtf does that even mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom