• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Awards and Team Of The Year

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

FvYO7ApWAAUcVeE

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Honestly don't know how Casemiro is in it. Must be because there's more United fans in the UK/Ireland and Worldwide because there's not a chance he's been better than Rodri.

Saka/Martinelli (I know he plays on left but shouldn't matter too much) vrs Salah is debatable too and Saliba v Gabriel/Botman.

The rest I wouldn't disagree with. Maybe Allison/Pope for Ramsdale.

Must be Rio and Neville picking it.

Riou

Honestly don't know how Casemiro is in it. Must be because there's more United fans in the UK/Ireland and Worldwide because there's not a chance he's been better than Rodri.

Saka/Martinelli (I know he plays on left but shouldn't matter too much) vrs Salah is debatable too and Saliba v Gabriel/Botman.

The rest I wouldn't disagree with. Maybe Allison/Pope for Ramsdale.

Must be Rio and Neville picking it.

Yeah some really weird choices, imagine if this was the real PFA one :lol:

This is why I haven't played FIFA years!

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah some really weird choices, imagine if this was the real PFA one :lol:

This is why I haven't played FIFA years!
The last Fifa I played was 98. I think maybe Owen or Sheringham or someone in the white England top was on it. The one with the collar. Never really was into it.

Preferred playing headers and volleys in the park and by the time I was 16 I was trying to play hide the sausage so that Fifa phase completely passed me.

I think people judge players on Fifa which is weird.

Either way. Casemiro over Rodri is a joke.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Radford was only good from December to late February. I don't really rate Martinelli like that. But he's been clear of Rashford this season. With Rashford, you get the sense that his scoring streak was unsustainable and that bubble was always gonna burst at some point. But I don't get that feeling with Martinelli tbh. And also when Rashford doesn't score, it's almost likely he's had a bad game.

Think Rashford is the better player but Nelli has had the better season, no doubt about that. More goals and better performances.

Riou

This should be the team...

?
Trippier-Saliba-Botman-Ake
Caicedo
DeBruyne-Ødegaard
Saka-Haaland-Rashford
...not sure about the keeper yet as there has not been many real top standouts this season to be honest (Leno could be in with a good shout to be fair, especially after Fulham stayed up) but if Brighton have zero players in it then that's a disgrace.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

?
Caicedo
DeBruyne-Ødegaard
Saka-Haaland-Rashford
...not sure about the keeper yet as there has not been many real top standouts this season to be honest (Leno could be in with a good shout to be fair, especially after Fulham stayed up) but if Brighton have zero players in it then that's a disgrace.
Martinelli surely?

Riou

Martinelli surely?

United need a player in there after getting back in the Top Four, tbf (if they somehow bottle these last few games and miss out, then stick Gabby in there though)

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

?
Caicedo
DeBruyne-Ødegaard
Saka-Haaland-Rashford
Caicedo? Brighton? 🤷

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Those bastards at EA made Saliba's TOTS worse than his Fut Fantasy. It has 9 less agility. Absolute scummy company that hates Arsenal. They've made Henry clunky, robbed all of our players of their deserved TOTS ratings and elevated Utd players who get battered everywhere they go. Then to top it off, they gave me Kane twice yesterday.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That's the team I would pick, but I think Casemiro will get in the actual one even though he shouldn't.
Ah sorry read it wrong. Should be Rodri in my opinion but Caicedo has been brilliant. Had we got him in January we would still be top.

Riou

Ah sorry read it wrong. Should be Rodri in my opinion but Caicedo has been brilliant. Had we got him in January we would still be top.

Rodri has been quality, probably the best DM this season to be honest.

But Brighton are gonna qualify for Europe through league position for the first time in their history I think, they deserve to have a guy in it...maybe their left back instead of Ake.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Rodri has been quality, probably the best DM this season to be honest.

But Brighton are gonna qualify for Europe through league position for the first time in their history I think, they deserve to have a guy in it...maybe their left back instead of Ake.
Mitoma has been good from after the world cup but I'd still sway for Caicedo or Macallister. The Scottish Veron was pretty decent before the World cup too.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Martinelli not being there is downright scandalous. Consistent performances,goals and assists.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Show the lack of high quality goalkeeping this yr when Ramsdale gets the nod but there aren't really any stand out options.
Why don't defenders have to be able to defend anymore - Zinchenko shouldn't be a defender in the team of the yr; he is a below average PL defensive player.
Saka was robbed, feel like they just wanted to put a Liverpool player in there.
Rodri (or Caicedo) should be the DM; Casemiro screwed Utd by getting suspended so much. SHould have taken into consideration.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Those bastards at EA made Saliba's TOTS worse than his Fut Fantasy. It has 9 less agility. Absolute scummy company that hates Arsenal. They've made Henry clunky, robbed all of our players of their deserved TOTS ratings and elevated Utd players who get battered everywhere they go. Then to top it off, they gave me Kane twice yesterday.
Obviously hate arsenal - all of our players have the lowest ratings :lol: :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom