• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Awards and Team Of The Year

There hasn't really been a keeper who has the clear edge this year. Lots of decent seasons but nobody really perfect on every spectrum. He's made the most game changing saves in critical moments and played a key role in a lot of their results. I guess Leno has as well but his lack of command is still an issue. Alisson has been good recently but has conceded more than I expected and Pope has benefitted from Newcastle's shape.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Alisson
Trippier - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinchenko
Partey - Bruno G
Saka - Ødegaard - Mitoma
Haaland

Am trying to be objective as possible but it’s so hard leaving out any of our guys.

Bruno G and Xhaka is a complete toss up ffs.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Rashford-Halaand-Saka
KdB-Partey-Ødegaard
Zinchenko-Ake-Gabriel-Trippier
Allison

Saliba misses out for Ake, who I believe to be brilliant this year.

POTS: Halaand
YPOTS: Saka

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Pope
Wan Bissaka Saliba Lisandro Shaw
Casemiro Maddison Xhaka
Saka Haaland Rashy

Casemiro, Pope, and Rashford over over Rodri, Ramsdale and Martinelli is understandable in terms of being debatable.

However:

Maddison over Player of year contender in Ødegaard?

Shaw over Zinchenko?

The very limited WB over very complete and well rounded and consistent White?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Anyone putting Luke Shaw in team of the year should be shot at dawn.

To be fair, he has improved massively this season and had a good season. That said, no way he gets in ahead of Zinchenko. Tierney is more talented than Shaw.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom