• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Postponements

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I’d be surprised at this point if either of our games proceeded this week - we know that by Thursday the late Queen will be lying in state in London and I imagine a London derby - even a minor one - is the last thing the police can be bothered with the weekend before her funeral.

bergholt

I mean, can't UEFA insist that the games go on?

If the police say "it's not safe" then clearly that raises huge liability issues for UEFA, can't imagine their lawyers would be super happy with that

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Read a lot of posts of people having planned trips and vacation a long time ago to watch these games and they're just ****ed. Utterly ****ing ridiculous that an old lady dying is a justifiable excuse to completely **** over ordinary people having invested time and money to go to these games. Can't even really say the clubs should compensate these people because it's not their fault either.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
All that buzz with the wild start to the season has completely gone out the window. What a **** show.

Malky

Established Member
I'm all for paying respects, and showing thanks for the 70+ years of service, but the whole thing has become a ****ing circus - 24/7 tv coverage, radio stations not being allowed to play most songs, tv stations not showing comedies, football being postponed, but every other sport going ahead.
Basically saying " if you're not already affected by this, we'll make it affect you by taking away small parts of joy in your life "

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Has the PL finally got rid of that crap? What a ****ing sham organization.
For the record the knee has nothing to do with any organisation or political movement.

Was simply a pointless gesture for the sake of basic human rights.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Pretty sure it's not either or. They're going to force this mourning, and afterwards they are going to do all that other stuff too.

Wouldn't be surprised it will last forever like BLM kneeing seems to.

We are truly in the age of let them eat cake, except the cake is authoritarian dogma.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom