• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PRO EVO 5

Saville

Tegh said:
It wont work for online modes.

then how comes online you can play with the f50+ black and white ball...and the nets are different colour, im also not bovered bout the footballs and nets online...i just want to create them so i can use them in master league etc..?

Tegh

Established Member
You need to download a patch, not sure if the PS2 version has them. You can use them in single player, but in multiplayer mode it will revert to default.

Saville

Tegh said:
You need to download a patch, not sure if the PS2 version has them. You can use them in single player, but in multiplayer mode it will revert to default.

what the hell is a patch mate?!?!

Tegh

Established Member
lol, an update.
Your best bet is to pm Lukazan and ask him if there's a patch for all that on the PS2 version, he plays it. I play the PC version, not so much anymore - getting a bit pissed off with the referee blowing up for the slightest of touches, and pulling your defender forward an inch when a through ball is played so that their striker can get straight onto it.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Yeah, I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for the game- it's really dices loaded against you. Especially if the other team score first.

Tegh

Established Member
It is just so scripted.
I mean, I still prefer it to Fifa, but the way the computer intervenes with bs referee decisions, freak goals, stupid free kicks in the last minute that they score from really does my nut in. All that said and done, I'd play it vs a mate over singleplayer any day, lot more fun.

Saville

Tegh said:
It is just so scripted.
I mean, I still prefer it to Fifa, but the way the computer intervenes with bs referee decisions, freak goals, stupid free kicks in the last minute that they score from really does my nut in. All that said and done, I'd play it vs a mate over singleplayer any day, lot more fun.

yeah i know what you mean...last night (ps2 online) i was Arsenal and my opponent united! i went 1-0 up then last 5 minuted Rio Ferdinand hit an absolute rocket from atleast 30 yards...sort of thing Henry Adriano etc would do....then he went on and beat me in XTRA time....with a deflected goal which was going wide....skidded of the surface and some how got a bit of curl and went in :shock:

Tegh

Established Member
I read about PES6 a little while ago on a website.
Can't say I'm too excited about it if they're going to keep the game as scripted as it is. Adding a new trick here and there isn't really enough to make me bust my gut to buy the game. It's a shame because I've always been a big fan of it, but there's no point shelling out another £40 for a new version that has one extra trick. They should instead sell an update for £10 or something which gives you updated player databases etc. I read that they can't do much more to the game with regards to the graphics, as the PS2 is pretty much at it's graphical limit with the current game.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I've completely lost enthusiasm for it now, was going to play it last night, instead I thought to myself "why bother?", I whacked International Cricket 2004 on instead.

Tegh

Established Member
Not a cricket fan to be honest, played it for the school team a few games but stopped going practise. Not my cup of tea at all. You play/played cricket? It's got to be one of the most boring sports to watch on TV, ever.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
No, never played it. I love watching it though (I'd watch most sports -except skiing, bowls and rugby) and the game is great fun if you've got a few mates over.

Tegh

Established Member
I used to love NHL Hockey on the 64 with mates round.

''And a fight has broken out!''

We'd all just barge eachother until we got a fight.
Love multiplayer games. Cant say I like watching rugby either, bit boring to be honest.

Saville

Tegh said:
I used to love NHL Hockey on the 64 with mates round.

''And a fight has broken out!''

We'd all just barge eachother until we got a fight.
Love multiplayer games. Cant say I like watching rugby either, bit boring to be honest.

your slipping away from the title of the thread mate :D

Goalkeeper

Hockey on a gaming console just simply doesn't work. The minute movements of stick and puck and ice physics in my opinion is just way too hard to replicate accurately on a video game.

And about the freak goals... Twice this has happened where the ball, my goalie, and my defender somehow slid into the net as a jumbled mess.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom