• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PRO EVO 5

nazo

Established Member
Goalkeeper said:
Hockey on a gaming console just simply doesn't work. The minute movements of stick and puck and ice physics in my opinion is just way too hard to replicate accurately on a video game.

And about the freak goals... Twice this has happened where the ball, my goalie, and my defender somehow slid into the net as a jumbled mess.

Have your tried the latest NHL 06. It's bullshit.
The goalie pulls off one of the most amazing saves a sec then five secs later the same thing happens and the same shot comes at him but he lets it in. The game is weird in alot of ways.
Have you tried NHL 2k6? I heard that was better than it.

Tegh

Established Member
Played a guy on here called TalentScout, had some good games. I have some footage of the goals which I might upload later.

A

Anonymous

yeh tegh, what a stunning pirlo free kick i scored. 40yards bar and in was it ? :p
still you did muller me with your "bolton" style long ball to the flanks and passing it in the middle.pissed me off :D

Tegh

Established Member
The freekick was a freak! Poor goalkeeping.
Bolton? lol, long ball my eye.
Use the wings, they're not their for aesthetics love.

Saville

Tegh said:
The freekick was a freak! Poor goalkeeping.
Bolton? lol, long ball my eye.
Use the wings, they're not their for aesthetics love.

can you show us the goals you and talentscount done...by the way whats your name for online?

dafish

here's my little question.

i'm debating if i want to buy the official north american version (winning11 9 international) for the PC version.

however, here's my question can it connect to European players? what the ping like?

its not worth it to spend my $$ on a game i can't connect from canada or hong kong. or should i wait for WE 10 on the PS2 which is due out in may.

Tegh

Established Member
My name online is Tegh or Tegh8.
Yes dafish, you can connect to play against European players. The pings alright, depending on your connection there might be a SMALL bit of lag.

Saville

Tegh said:
My name online is Tegh or Tegh8.
Yes dafish, you can connect to play against European players. The pings alright, depending on your connection there might be a SMALL bit of lag.

cheers, fancy a game later, if so what time you roughly be on?

Tegh

Established Member
I play the PC version mate, not the PS2 version.
I'm home ill from work today, so I can play as and when I please.

A

Anonymous

yeh watch out for my edition to come tonight . blow your brains out

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom