• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PRO EVO 5

dafish

lol...

hold up direction of straighter & more power

hold down for less power, bit more of a lob type of shot.

hold the left or right direction to curl the ball that way. but you must take into around if you're curling to the outside or inside of the foot, because if you're using outside the curl is not as much.

also R1 and R2 does something to add even more curl, but i haven't really bothered with that.

Lukazan

Established Member
To curl on free kicks you hold left or right depending on which way you want to curl.

Holding down lofts the ball (good for free kicks closer than 25m) and holding up gives more power.

In addition to this, triangle also gives power (you can hold left/right for curl and press triangle for power without holding up, but I generally hold up and triangle :D) and X gives the free kick more dip.

I think R2 may affect the elevation.

You can also combine the above buttons for different affects obviously. Holding up and right will make the player shoot a power curler, and holding down and left will make your player perform a lofted curler to the left for example.

I wouldn't touch R1 or L1 when attempting free kicks.. dunno what the purpose of the buttons are but all they seem to do is make your player hit the ball miles wide of the target..

nazo

Established Member
I think R1 and L1 are to focus the shot better. Instead it screws the shot completely :|

Lukazan

Established Member
It can be used on corners to whip the ball out really far to someone outside the box for a first time volley.

But for free kicks it's useless.

James

Established Member
I usually use R1 and R2 for free kicks and corners. As far as i knew, it changes the elevation.

R1 usually means they're flatter, whilst R2 lofts the ball a bit more.

nazo

Established Member
YeahBee said:
jusdt downloaded pes5 want to see what all the fuzz is about . Will I be able to play online?

No, you need a serial number. Unless someone has an online crack or something.

Nickáó

bluenaz said:
I think R1 and L1 are to focus the shot better. Instead it screws the shot completely :|
R1 and L1 change where the free kick is placed. I think it's main use is for when you're playing against a mate, they can stick a man on the line depending on where you are aiming. If you then press either L1 or R1 whilst taking the kick it quickly aims the free kick further to either side thus, in theory, confusing your opponent.

Tegh

Established Member
Yeah, they changed the free kicks on PES5.
R1 aims to the right, and L1 aims to the left, as Nickáó pointed out.

Saville

im not to sure if many people will agree with me but i think that on pro evo 6 they should have players own celebrations, say like when they score winning goals, e.g. Fabregas v Juve and even some funny one....reo-cocker's little dance...hilarious

Tegh

Established Member
It would be a nice little addition, but adding one or two new gimmics to the next version is complete crap. They should put more work into the game.

Saville

Tegh said:
It would be a nice little addition, but adding one or two new gimmics to the next version is complete crap. They should put more work into the game.

yeah i know what you mean, maybe they should make official home grounds, instead of aston villa playing at old traffor or something... :wink:

Tegh

Established Member
Maybe arsenalfan's not very good, even if he is, 'some random person' could be a one armed gimp who plays with his feet. :)

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom