• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,473,941

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's all just very quiet. A few weak links and no action

If we've been working on deals for months then I really dont get what the delay is.

Other clubs are signing players already

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Heard we’re done, closed shop, nobody in or out.

Finances ‘a mess’.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
It's all just very quiet. A few weak links and no action

If we've been working on deals for months then I really dont get what the delay is.

Other clubs are signing players already

The well-oiled machinery that was supposed to recruit players has collapsed. Ivan Gazdiz, Raul Sanllehi, Sven Mislintat + Unai Emery that is.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Özil is great in home games. Think we just need to take the L on his salry and Emery needs to remain strong on not playing him in away games. Bet he rues playing him in the Europa final.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The biggest problem with Özil staying is that it gives us a lack of flexibility in formation.

If Özil stays he’ll hardly play so it’s not worth worrying about. The only way Özil plays is if the new B2B midfielder is injured. Even then Emery might choose Mkhitaryan (possibly even Willock or ESR) over Özil to play in a more central role.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We shall just delete this football club if westham Everton wolves who way less richer than outspend and show more ambition than us. also in that case if our budget is only 40M than we have sell Either of Laca or Auba and maybe Xhaka because with 40M we going nowhere.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Me when people read “£40m budget” and think it means if we sign a player for £25m we only have £15m left.

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Me when people read “£40m budget” and think it means if we sign a player for £25m we only have £15m left.

tenor.gif
Yeah people won't get that transfer fees not paying full we paid only 10M for Lucas Torreira last summer the next 20M will be paid in 2 years still the 40M is damn joke are Ligue 1 club that our budget that low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom