• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,473,948

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harz

Me when people read “£40m budget” and think it means if we sign a player for £25m we only have £15m left.

tenor.gif
Mate we're further ****ed if that 40m budget includes installments to be paid for Torreira, Leno, Sokratis, Aubameyang, Lacazette etc.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
We need to sell before buying... 40m this is a joke with a big club like Arsenal! Now Arsenal can't be compared with Everton, Leicester, WestHam...

Harz

nah their chairman said few days ago there no way they going to buy Özil.
Where and when did he say that? I follow the circus that is Turkish football very closely.

A lot of reporters who are close to Fener imply that Mesut is Fener's top target. Mesut would be willing to go on loan, but I don't know if Fener can cough up the salary, as they're under FFP review, and UEFA will announce the final decision on June 31st.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Yeah people won't get that transfer fees not paying full we paid only 10M for Lucas Torreira last summer the next 20M will be paid in 2 years still the 40M is damn joke are Ligue 1 club that our budget that low.

The accountants still have to factor in those later payments (unless people believe the money's going to come out of thin air) and that'll impact how much of a first installment we can offer in this window.

Also if we offer £5m up front for a £20m player, and another team comes and offers £10m up front, whose bid will get accepted...?

Harz

Reading a lot of Torreira back to Serie A rumors. Hope they're not true as the fees quoted are around €40m.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Where and when did he say that? I follow the circus that is Turkish football very closely.

A lot of reporters who are close to Fener imply that Mesut is Fener's top target. Mesut would be willing to go on loan, but I don't know if Fener can cough up the salary, as they're under FFP review, and UEFA will announce the final decision on June 31st.

Comolli said it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Mate we're further ****ed if that 40m budget includes installments to be paid for Torreira, Leno, Sokratis, Aubameyang, Lacazette etc.

That's not how it works. That's already accounted for under amortisation costs.

Last edited:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Me when people read “£40m budget” and think it means if we sign a player for £25m we only have £15m left.

tenor.gif

Like that time we bid £40m + £1 for Luis Suarez. We were going to pay the 40m upfront and then the pound in four instalments.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Auclair “Saliba would be closer to the first team than Claude-Maurice”.

Harz

Comolli said it.

Oh, I know about this. He actually didn't have a presser, it was an interview given to Fener's mouthpiece, owner of AsistAnaliz, Ahmet Ercanlar.

The Turkish answer to the Mesut question translates to "He's beyond our dreams, no need to waste time speculating.", i.e. suggests that the player still belongs to the top level.

If UEFA gives Fener a decent settlement agreement after June 31st, Fener will sign him on loan, just wait and see.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
even so i many people confirm we want at least 4-5 players CB LB CM WF And Backup. how the f**k we going to afford sign them all with 40M lol.

Harz

Comollli is still able to get a job in football? :eek:

He could be the most incompetent DoF Turkish football has ever seen.

Before Comolli came, Fener finished outside the top 2 only twice in the past 15 seasons.

In his first season, they finished the first half of the season in relegation places, and the relegation battle ensued until early May. It was statistically the worst season in Fener history.

And he's still not fired :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom