• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,731

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Knew Gnabry would bang, he's a proper player. Hope he comes back to us one day.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

1. Other historic top clubs who have UCL to offer. UCL trumps history for most players I think.
2. Many other clubs close to Holland.
3. He could be fan of many other clubs playing styles.
4. We cannot know how much he will cost, but he has 2 years in contract left so not super expensive plus if a verbal agreement. I would think at least 40-70 million euros in current market. Sigurdsson came to mind going for 50 million euros 2 years ago.
Why are you arguing with me? I know more about Ziyech and Ajax then any of you, I follow him since he broke through at Heerenveen.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I used to use Ajax to clean my bathroom!

My great grandfather had a 1926 Nash Ajax.

cdae7c8f2e7477c8fd0fb792183b0419.jpg

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Gnabry got Bayerns player of the season ffs
That bald **** Gazidis properly ****ed us. Didn't he? If we had a crappy player, he extended contracts for decades giving away all the money or just not extend the contract and let them go for free. But Gnabry. Just sell him to Bayern for 5 ****ing million. Hope an eagle pecks his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom