• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,201

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My understanding by Raul comments is that Emery had a big say in what targets we should go for for the window and Raul was well on the way getting the job done. But because of new FFP rules we are waiting until 1st July to announce it?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Too many teams are interested in our players and no concrete sales so far. It’s not looking promising tbh.

All these links with Mustafi to Milan, Xhaka to Inter/Atletico, Kolasinac to Schalke, Koscielny to BVB, Jenkinson to Celtic/West Brom etc I was praying one of these deals would have gone through already but it looks like some of the teams that I listed have already found alternative targets that they’re looking at.

It doesn’t look promising at all in terms of offloading the deadweight as we still have the likes of Elneny, Mkhitaryan and Monreal that need to go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Too many teams are interested in our players and no concrete sales so far. It’s not looking promising tbh.

All these links with Mustafi to Milan, Xhaka to Inter/Atletico, Kolasinac to Schalke, Koscielny to BVB, Jenkinson to Celtic/West Brom etc I was praying one of these deals would have gone through already but it looks like some of the teams that I listed have already found alternative targets that they’re looking at.

It doesn’t look promising at all in terms of offloading the deadweight as we still have the likes of Elneny, Mkhitaryan and Monreal that need to go.
Apart from Ospina kosh and Jenkinson who look to be off there no teams interested on mustafi mkhi Özil but still Early. We talking with fenarbache about Elneny

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Apart from Ospina kosh and Jenkinson who look to be off there no teams interested on mustafi elneny mkhi Özil but still early

Doesn’t the transfer window close in early August? I can’t see some of these players listed getting offloaded in my opinion.

It wouldn’t make no sense for someone like Elneny to move on, he rejected Leicester in the past when they offered us 10m for him. He’ll pull a Jenko.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Doesn’t the transfer window close in early August? I can’t see some of these players listed getting offloaded in my opinion.

It wouldn’t make no sense for someone like Elneny to move on, he rejected Leicester in the past when they offered us 10m for him. He’ll pull a Jenko.
Yes window close in 10 of August but we can still sell players because other leagues window close in 1st of September

Just glad we decided to protect his 5 million market value with 5 year contract, 75k per week. Lovely stuff!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Five players have already left, Ospina to Napoli is done bar the announcement, Jenkinson and Koscielny are in talks to leave.

That’s 8 players already, it’s that the main five most people want out haven’t gone yet that’s frustrating some. You also have Asano and Chambers who will return from loan and probably be placed on the market.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Five players have already left, Ospina to Napoli is done bar the announcement, Jenkinson and Koscielny are in talks to leave.

That’s 8 players already, it’s that the main five most people want out haven’t gone yet that’s frustrating some. You also have Asano and Chambers who will return from loan and probably be placed on the market.
Asano ffs who will buy this guy maybe Japanese team.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That’s 8 players already, it’s that the main five most people want out haven’t gone yet that’s frustrating some.

I agree, that’s actually the most frustrating thing. The likes of Jenkinson, Ospina etc do not really make that much of a difference to funds we’re raising for signings. Selling a Mkhitaryan, Mustafi, Chambers or Xhaka would. We could easily raise a minimum of 50m from those 4.

Last summer before Emery was appointed, I said we should do all we can to get rid of Mustafi even if it means taking a serious loss as his errors are costing us and his value will just decrease but some on here said Emery can improve him to become a better defender :lol: :lol: we’d be lucky to get 10m for him now tbh.

benjamin86

Established Member
Asano ffs who will buy this guy maybe Japanese team.
I think we buy Japanese players as a marketing ploy to up our visibility in Japan; Innamoto, Miyaichi, Asano being a few i can remember. I'm sure we'll let him go back to Japan for a nominal fee. Mission accomplished?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think we buy Japanese players as a marketing ploy to up our visibility in Japan; Innamoto, Miyaichi, Asano being a few i can remember. I'm sure we'll let him go back to Japan for a nominal fee. Mission accomplished?
Yes mostly for marketing reason it was clear since day one. He hasn't been great on his loans so probably we'll get 1-2M from him

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Doubt it, since he hasn't played the first-team it probably won't effect things much. Could even have the opposite effect, since Arsenal are supposedly very unpopular in South Korea due to what happened with Park Chu Young.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I agree, that’s actually the most frustrating thing. The likes of Jenkinson, Ospina etc do not really make that much of a difference to funds we’re raising for signings. Selling a Mkhitaryan, Mustafi, Chambers or Xhaka would. We could easily raise a minimum of 50m from those 4.

Last summer before Emery was appointed, I said we should do all we can to get rid of Mustafi even if it means taking a serious loss as his errors are costing us and his value will just decrease but some on here said Emery can improve him to become a better defender :lol: :lol: we’d be lucky to get 10m for him now tbh.
Mustafi is probably planning on doing an Özil. They’ll both see out their last two years and then get a final big money move, Özil will get a move to Turkey earning a nice wage and Mustafi will get another contract with a nice signing on bonus from some mugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom