• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,472,643

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So our CB options include: Koscielny, Sokratis, Mustafi, Holding, Chambers.

I doubt we're signing someone else in that position.

Koscielny will probably leave and I imagine they’ll consider offers for Mustafi and Chambers if they’re good enough.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Don't worry. We're just waiting for Tierney to come back from AFCON just as the new FFP rules kick in to spend all that extra money we're sneakily not telling the media about.

Or something.

Raul's ways are unfathomable, victory by obfuscation.

He initially spit out a 45£ mediocre warchest for the media to call out, but then pulled off another smokescreen on top by firing out bids for countless targets to lend credence to a hidden, much bigger, warchest. Now, the real warchest, around 25m, after Kroenke in fact substracted the recent fine on betrayal of RAMs supporters, is securely hidden :)

say yes

forum master baiter
Not yet di marzio confirm yesterday the deal to ac Milan all but done just few details need to be sorted
Yes I think it’s just agent talk to get Milan to offer better terms.

Still think there’s enough links now that he should have own thread though. Even if it’s all BS, it’s hard to follow properly / see if links have already been posted in this one.

Also an interesting transfer for us even if he does move to Milan given the % of future transfer clause we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom