• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,474,177

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He’s certainly our number 1 target. Rugani, Nacho and Toprak aren’t better than what we have imo.
I doubt they'd sell tbh after De Ligt didn't go through. They'd be short.

Don't see many other options tbh. Maybe Boateng? Unless we're willing to pay good money for someone as first choice. Those 3 are sort of decent with the ball.

African Flair

The thing with Chambers even if the mistakes were cut out & he improved his general game still looking at an undersized CB thats not compensating with pace, agility, levels of aggression, positionally etc.

The Fulham site & PL I think listed his weight last year as a shade over 65kg... Thats under the limit for a UFC Featherweight ffs. If thats even close to accurate your going in with a considerable disadvantage vs most strikers.
Is he really that thin?

****ing hell, I feel underweight at 80

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Chambers is fine as 4th choice. Offers useful cover at DM and RB too at a push.

It’s the high profile, consistent and basic errors that will cost us a champions league spot. Not our 4th choice.

em9999

My rainbows
#thank jesus? Really??? If he was around I'd imagine he'd be more concerned with the millions in poverty than winning Sp**s some lame ass trophy.

Dangerous to talk about religion so I'll shut up now

If there was a God Sp**s wouldnt exist in the first place..

Its hard putting faith in a mythical being who supposedly turned water in wine and parted the waves..
But never answered my prayers for mustafi to leave

zilfy

If there was a God Sp**s wouldnt exist in the first place..

Its hard putting faith in a mythical being who supposedly turned water in wine and parted the waves..
But never answered my prayers for mustafi to leave
That's cos Jesus always had a soft spot for beggars and cretins!

em9999

My rainbows
That's cos Jesus always had a soft spot for beggars and cretins!

Lol, the closest ive ever got to God was meeting the lyrical genius who went by the name of johnny cash

By the way lads im noughtosixty on youtube if you like hip hop.. Drop in.. I insult Sp**s sometimes in my rhymes

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Lol, the closest ive ever got to God was meeting the lyrical genius who went by the name of johnny cash
The closest I've been to God was after I got lost in Birmingham. A ginger prince saved me. Given how UK and USA kings are ginger now, God is definitely ginger.

My old China

leo9903

I mean its just the way he words stuff. At first he said possibilities to sign players. Think we can all safely assume Tierney will be done and if a CB can improve us we'll do that as well.
Guy ends his day with "Good Ebening". People need to be a bit lenient with his English tbh. I do think he did mean that he'll be looking at other opportunities as well once the main deals are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom