• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,651

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
Took a peak at Barca forum. Majority want to get rid of Umtiti as soon as possible. In their eyes his knee is still bothering him. According to them, in this pre-season he plays with the fear of the contact.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Took a peak at Barca forum. Majority want to get rid of Umtiti as soon as possible. In their eyes his knee is still bothering him. According to them, in this pre-season he plays with the fear of the contact.

Seems like he'd fit right in here.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
BNJR.gif

Can't believe this is not trending underneath that tweet.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

mwqidbjfk.jpeg

Look at them, practically in tears. Their proudest moment as Sp**s players.

Spare a thought for Audi, whilst these bums are celebrating a "Trophy", they will be associated with a club whose existence is built on the fact they're perennial also rans :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who would you guys fancy for a CB if we can clear 30M for Bielik and Mustafi?

Probably short on a top youngster like a Konate but I wonder if we could get a swap deal going for Ake?

Plays better in a three but to me he looks an unreal defender in the making.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Who would you guys fancy for a CB if we can clear 30M for Bielik and Mustafi?

Probably short on a top youngster like a Konate but I wonder if we could get a swap deal going for Ake?

Plays better in a three but to me he looks an unreal defender in the making.

Ideally I’d like one of Leipzig CBs but I could see them going for someone who’ll be a bit easier to get, like Kimpembe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom