• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's got ****ing Messi potential. If I was his dad I'd be sending begging letters to Barca and Pep Guardiola, clubs and managers who'll know what to do with him.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Tbh he should have been doing that today. We only needed a point to win the group, as it is we lost and still won the group. What were we ever going to learn by playing Elneny, Coq, Welbeck & Giroud, we know everything about them. Wenger misses chances like this too often, now watch him miss it again in the final game.

Just consistently dull management these days to keep his favorite dross happy.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I really think Nelson could make a difference next season. Hopefully he is fit and firing this one, and will surely get more chances by the end of the season, but its the next one that is shaping as the one where he could make a mark. If we stick to this formation long term he could be monster, especially in a Özil role, which would give us tremendous balance with Bellerin behind him. As always, health first, the rest will come

Aevi

Hale End FC
DRMULZqWsAILkDK.jpg

:D

nick gould

Very good cameo, looked positive and hungry to play. Showed upper body strength not expected for one so young and small when he shoulder pushed Amautovic. He also was scared to stand forehead to forehead with Masuaku. Good signs. I hope the omission from the line up brings some fight out of him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Very good cameo, looked positive and hungry to play. Showed upper body strength not expected for one so young and small when he shoulder pushed Amautovic. He also was scared to stand forehead to forehead with Masuaku. Good signs. I hope the omission from the line up brings some fight out of him.
He is fortunate that he still has a hell of a lot of time (as does Willock). He came on and looked very assured I thought. Only one giveaway. A few really good dribbles and passes for the short time he got. Wasn't enough to affect the game for me personally. Needed more time on the field - he'll be OK though, although I'd like him to get acclimatized to 1st team football ASAP.

pikey2000

Must be so frustrating to get such a short amount of time in your natural position and spend most of your 1st 11 game time playing wing back where its really hard to showcase your ability.

Walcott seems done here, so it doesn't make much sense giving him so much game time, especially in a match like last night where he was clearly offering no offense whatsoever, don't get why we don't just chuck Neilson on at half time.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Must be so frustrating to get such a short amount of time in your natural position and spend most of your 1st 11 game time playing wing back where its really hard to showcase your ability.

Walcott seems done here, so it doesn't make much sense giving him so much game time, especially in a match like last night where he was clearly offering no offense whatsoever, don't get why we don't just chuck Neilson on at half time.
Because we don't have a player called 'Neilson':drool:

After all he still is only 18... might just be that Wenger know exactly what he is doing even if it is frustrating from our point of view...

Bog talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom