• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Richard '****' Law

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

According to Wrighty, this geezer missed the plane to Madrid for the Özil deal costing us a few more million from Real.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Yes....hopefully we can get a younger for hungrier deal closer.

**** Law has cost us some good transfers.
Thank god he is getting the sack.

Toast

Established Member

Great news, assuming it's true and the guy is good.

This bit was interesting:

"Wenger was thought to have blocked any previous attempts for a change of structure at Arsenal but after another disappointing transfer window, coupled with the loss of **** Law – who stepped down from his role in September – Gazidis has taken decisive action to bring his long-term ally to the club."

The power struggle continues, if that's true.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Arsenal ‘agree to sign Barcelona chief Raul Sanllehi’ as new as director of operations
By Game Yetu Wednesday, October 25th 2017 at 12:41
wzmtmqpkb3za2wjsvuzc59f0558dacb78.jpg

Barcelona chief Raul Sanllehi, second from left/Courtesy
Arsenal have reportedly agreed to sign Barcelona chief Raul Sanllehi as their new director of operations.

According to the Sun, Sanllehi will work closely with Arsène Wenger and help bring in transfer targets.

It is understood that he will take up his role at the Emirates in the coming weeks.

nalxqfmbifynep9x59f05c3033db9.jpg

/Courtesy
He is credited with helping to bring Neymar, Luis Suarez and Alexis Sanchez to the Nou Camp.

Manchester City are said to have been keen on luring the Barcelona man whose contract expires in a few days to the Premier League.

Sanllehi is expected to replace **** Law who stepped down in September

getting someone City want would be the icing on the cake

BobP

Memri Fan
the description of him as 'multi-lingual and low profile' sounds promising in his relations with Wenger

The guy also said Chelsea overpaid for Torres when they bought him for 50M from Liverpool.

Another tick against his name.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Arsenal ‘agree to sign Barcelona chief Raul Sanllehi’ as new as director of operations
By Game Yetu Wednesday, October 25th 2017 at 12:41
wzmtmqpkb3za2wjsvuzc59f0558dacb78.jpg

Barcelona chief Raul Sanllehi, second from left/Courtesy
Arsenal have reportedly agreed to sign Barcelona chief Raul Sanllehi as their new director of operations.

According to the Sun, Sanllehi will work closely with Arséne Wenger and help bring in transfer targets.

It is understood that he will take up his role at the Emirates in the coming weeks.

nalxqfmbifynep9x59f05c3033db9.jpg

/Courtesy
He is credited with helping to bring Neymar, Luis Suarez and Alexis Sanchez to the Nou Camp.

Manchester City are said to have been keen on luring the Barcelona man whose contract expires in a few days to the Premier League.

Sanllehi is expected to replace **** Law who stepped down in September

getting someone City want would be the icing on the cake

I had no idea **** Law stepped down in Sept. So the window ended well after all! :)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If this guy is as good as he sounds on paper,then great. We could say it's taken 10 years to replace Dein but things appear to be going in the right direction for the post Wenger era. The more I hear about Gazidis, Law and Co, the more I understand why Wenger wouldn't relinquish control. They seem to lack application and passion for the cause.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Wenger finally agree to work with director of football? It will be about time. Of maybe we are preparing for his departure next year

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What's the point? All these new staff members coming and going, yet the biggest reason we're ****ing sh!t remains forever.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom