• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Genuinely asking this not trying to be a ****, what has Jesus done to be higher than Richarlison?

I feel like it’s the accepted view but in reality if you switched their teams I could see Richarlison being better.

Both would be fun as they can both play all the way across the front 3 where as Martinelli only really plays from the left.

Arteta will never sign him though. Too much character.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Genuinely asking this not trying to be a ****, what has Jesus done to be higher than Richarlison?

I feel like it’s the accepted view but in reality if you switched their teams I could see Richarlison being better.

I get your point in that both have similar stats with Gabriwl playing at far superior team should have the higher goals / assists however you could counter argue that saying Richarlison had much more playing time.

I think that Gabriel shares a lot of good attributes I've listed for Richalrison. The reason I would slightly favour Gabriel of two (I would be very happy with either) is that Jesus is the slightly faster, more flashy, creative and I view him as having a slightly higher celling potential wise than Richarlison despite both being the same age.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I get your point in that both have similar stats with Gabriwl playing at far superior team should have the higher goals / assists however you could counter argue that saying Richarlison had much more playing time.

I think that Gabriel shares a lot of good attributes I've listed for Richalrison. The reason I would slightly favour Gabriel of two (I would be very happy with either) is that Jesus is the slightly faster, more flashy, creative and I view him as having a slightly higher celling potential wise than Richarlison despite both being the same age.

Yeah good points tbf mate.

What I like about Richarlison is what you’ve highlighted. There’s no frills in his game at all.

He’s just all about end product and playing physical which I kind of rate.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Da man dem pining for Richarlison, what's going on in the world, This is what Arteta's done

View attachment 7135

I am sorry but some perspective is required. We need to acknowledge how far behind we are in the rebuild. Liverpool are the only team in the league that have come close to City recently and the one season they had a big injury they dropped 20 points. We are 5 years behind them. That means we are further behind City.

Pining for Richarlison? I am sorry but we cannot obtain any top European player before any of the top clubs currently. Do you think Vlahovic would have turned down Liverpool in January? We need to rebuild our badge, our reputation.

That starts by plucking the best talent from teams below us. Liverpool did it with Robertson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Henderson and even VVD. They are still doing it ffs. They just bought Jota.

If Richarlison didn't play for Everton, Liverpool would be looking at him. You can look at every team below us and find at least 1 player who is good enough to be in our squad. There is nothing wrong with buying those players as well as the players who are bench players for the 2 best teams in the league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are there any Brazilian we haven't linked with? One of Raphinha or Richarlison would be amazing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s want him it'll be funny they lose him out to Chelsea but look Chelsea getting sterling us Raphinha and Sp**s Richarlison as things stand.

Watts before said we interested but don't think we seriously considering him

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I like him even more Raphinha but look our chances of signing Raphinha is higher. Everton demanding more money too i think around 60M pounds

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
who are peoples order here?

think its #1 Richy #2 Jesus #3 Raphinha for me

Raphinha more my type of player but think we need players that can fill a striker role right now
Richarlison and Jesus for me but look it's heading to Jesus raphinha either way i don't mind it. Our attack will go levels with Jesus Vieira and raphinha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom