• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure why that would be a surprised. We could have signed him at any point and we haven't. Doubt we've ever been interested.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Only bad news about this is we may be the jokers that get burnt on Lemar now.

Spending 50-100m on very good but not top tier wide players is crazy. Take risks outwide & spend big down the spine.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
If they get Mahrez for £50 million, they would have replaced the guy they lost and bought one of the best defenders in the league, that’s identifying a weakness and trying to rectify it. No ****ing about, just gone out identified the players they want and got the business done!

Two players incidentally that would have really have brilliant for Arsenal. I’m sure Wenger will tell us next year about the times when he nearly signed both.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can’t feel disappointed about this. Jean decent but no great loss. Wouldn’t take us up a level

We’d be worse if he replaced Alexis

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Noe too fussed either. Think he`ll do well at Liverpool but he`s not in Coutinhos class. And I`m still hoping, perhaps naively, that we will get someone more suited as a replacement for Sanchez. I would like someone with a bit more drive, have a feeling Mahrez and Özil together wouldn't`t be ideal even though I`m sure they would link up well.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Too late, too drunk, somebody post the office no gif. Thanks.

giphy.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool not ****ing around. They've brought in players that are not European cup ties either and should be able to come in and hit the ground running domestically.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Interesting to know that Mahrez is a Kia player. The man is shady af and it would explain a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom