• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOONER1991

Established Member
This seems like an obvious signing if I ever saw one... alas that means we will overcomplicate things and not come in for him.

I expect the Mahrez saga to go down to the last day of the window.

Triniboy

How can anyone say Mahrez is average. Technically better than all of our players bar Mesut and Santi. Will instantly be our best dribbler of the ball at going past players. Think he would do well on our RW and lacazette will like playing with him. Watching this game against Chelsea he cuts inside from the right and looks for Vardy's runs and has found him 3 times at this point in the game.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The man went missing for an entire season, heck he didn't barely anything the season prior to Leicester winning the league and has only just started to make an impact again in the last couple of months. People on here seriously think he's far better than he actually is.
People also think we is worse than he is.

Either way I don't think we're in a position to turn a former premier league POTY winner.

Triniboy

Not yet besides if we sign Malcom there will be no need for him
But he already offers more than Malcolm.. so why not sign both? too many left footed players in the side me thinks... Mesut, Mahrez, Malcolm, Jack and Xhaka... Same predicament if we include Lemar as a possible option

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As I said in PL thread he is 27 years old next month it will be the right time to move up another level and join a top 6 team I'm sure Arsenal Liverpool and Sp**s will be linked with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom